Cheat Mod Ren'Py Milfy City v0.6c [Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I can't seem to get it to work , any help?
1. to install mod you must unRAR/unZIP the archive in the "...\Milfy_City-0.3-pc" folder
2. for uninstalling the mod you only have to delete the .rpa file, but if you used UnRen, then you must also delete the folder "...Milfy_City-0.3-pc\game\D.S.ModCheat_v0.1b_Milfy_City-0.3-pc"

tomtony

Jun 6, 2018
hey, no it doesnt work with 0.4v, can you maybe make it work with 0.4?
whenever i put money in my inventory and buy stuff it crashes, with a bunch of errors.

This is the error code that im getting. I hope its ok to post it here.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 50, in get_selected
    return getattr(self.object, self.field) == self.value
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D.S.ModCheat_v0.1b_Milfy_City-0.3-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.1b_Milfy_City-0.3-pc.rpyc", line 76, in script call
  File "D.S.ModCheat_v0.1b_Milfy_City-0.3-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.1b_Milfy_City-0.3-pc.rpyc", line 761, in script
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 874, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1061, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 513, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 805, in per_interact
    if self.is_selected():
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 795, in is_selected
    return is_selected(self.action)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 365, in is_selected
    return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 365, in <genexpr>
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 368, in is_selected
    return action.get_selected()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.4b
Wed Aug 29 11:19:13 2018

Reactions: Bellow_B1

Superstar

Jan 30, 2018

Overview:
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

You'll have a image button (my logo) in the down-left corner of the screen that you can press or if you'd like you can press 'z' and the mod will appear.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!!!

Updated: 11.07.2018
Game/Creator: / -
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: v0.1b
Game Version: v0.3b
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
Would only work on 4 if I started a new game and then it seemed to mess up events . If I tried to load it after loading a previous save it wouldn't work. Did I do something wrong ?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hot-fix Patch for v0.4b with Inventory Bug:
- - - -

Extract and overwrite your \game\scripts.rpa file - works with regular and compressed versions
hey, no it doesnt work with 0.4v, can you maybe make it work with 0.4?
whenever i put money in my inventory and buy stuff it crashes, with a bunch of errors.

This is the error code that im getting. I hope its ok to post it here.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D.S.ModCheat_v0.1b_Milfy_City-0.3-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.1b_Milfy_City-0.3-pc.rpyc", line 76, in script call
  File "D.S.ModCheat_v0.1b_Milfy_City-0.3-pc/D.S.Mod_v0.1b_Milfy_City-0.3-pc.rpyc", line 761, in script
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 874, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1061, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 513, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 805, in per_interact
    if self.is_selected():
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 795, in is_selected
    return is_selected(self.action)
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 365, in is_selected
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 365, in <genexpr>
  File "D:\games\games to play\Milfy_City-04b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\Milfy_City-0.4b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 368, in is_selected
    return action.get_selected()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.4b
Wed Aug 29 11:19:13 2018

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
update mod please
Update if possible. Thanks
does it work with 0.4b?
As @CowboyBebop98 posted the mod works but I'm working on updating it, I don't know if I'll be able to release the new version tonight and don't expect anything tomorrow ether because I have some family problems, but don't worry I'll update it by the start of the weekend.

Working fine with 0.4b and patch, thanks ! Can you update the secret gallery though ?

yeetie

Aug 1, 2018
As @CowboyBebop98 posted the mod works but I'm working on updating it, I don't know if I'll be able to release the new version tonight and don't expect anything tomorrow ether because I have some family problems, but don't worry I'll update it by the start of the weekend.
where is the download for the file? new to this website