Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
Bumping this back up, please, any suggestions are welcome! I've had this issue for days and I can't find a solution :(
Lastly, is it normal that the game doesn't show up in your volume mixer?
Its strange that the game doesn't show in the volume mixer it should be in the volume mixer.
On my office laptop i only have firefox, vlc and irfanview + plugins. I can play the game see the animation and have sound also the game is in the volume mixer. Have not installed any other codecs or chrome.

You could try to remove the codecs installed and see if it works. If not try with only vlc installed, if not install a different codec pack then the one you had installed. you could also try infanview + plugins.

Only4Youu

May 4, 2018
Well testing for the 0.5 last aroud 5 days, we're 4 days from christmas so I think it's now sure that it will come out on the 24th

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well testing for the 0.5 last aroud 5 days, we're 4 days from christmas so I think it's now sure that it will come out on the 24th
Take into account that this is probably a separate game that doesnt have to take into account anything of the previous updates, so that would reduce the testing needed. But I guess that being the Christmas episode it will probably come either the 24 or the 25. Hopefully earlier tho.

paddyswag

Oct 31, 2018
Hi quick question:

Do I always have to download the fulll game again to play the latest version or is it somehow possible to download only the newly added content?

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
You play this game in your office?
I'm my own boss:cool:(joke)
I could if I want to but I don't play this game at my office. I had the laptop at home (I always have it with me) and tested the game because I had not played it on this laptop I transferred the file, extracted and I started the game to see if there is sound and that the animation worked in the beginning of the game. Had no problems starting the game so if it works on a shitty office laptop with nothing special on it, it should work on any other computer.

Reactions: DrFog

sia47

Jul 29, 2018
Hi quick question:

Do I always have to download the fulll game again to play the latest version or is it somehow possible to download only the newly added content?
you have to download full game for each updates, and there is not other way
but this "Xmax episode" is a bonus game and will be release separately

Reactions: peter358 and DrFog

ophantom

Dec 20, 2018
Thanks mate! was looking for good and fast links all over the internet :)

Google link is much appreciated!

Cheers!

Only4Youu

May 4, 2018
Take into account that this is probably a separate game that doesnt have to take into account anything of the previous updates, so that would reduce the testing needed. But I guess that being the Christmas episode it will probably come either the 24 or the 25. Hopefully earlier tho.
Oh yeah, haven't thought about that, let's hope it's before! Can't wait to see more with Caroline!

justanothernameboi2

Dec 12, 2018
Did you use a download manager that auto-extracts files, by any chance?

I had a similar issue when I did that using Jdownloader. Turns out there were some missing files during extraction.
I've manually unpacked them, I've tried using both WinRAR and 7-zip. It didn't make a difference. The size of the folder 'Milfy_City_0.5pc' is 3.351.364.576 bytes, which is roughly 3,12 GB.

Its strange that the game doesn't show in the volume mixer it should be in the volume mixer.
On my office laptop i only have firefox, vlc and irfanview + plugins. I can play the game see the animation and have sound also the game is in the volume mixer. Have not installed any other codecs or chrome.

You could try to remove the codecs installed and see if it works. If not try with only vlc installed, if not install a different codec pack then the one you had installed. you could also try infanview + plugins.
As far as I know, the only Codec I've installed is the K-lite one after a user suggested it to me. I tried Irfanview but it didn't seem to make any kind of difference. I had a version of Python installed on my pc, which I thought could be the culprit but even after uninstalling it, I got the same results. As a side note, I use chrome but I've also tried disabling all the plug-ins (extensions) and launching but to no avail. Adding to that, I do have VLC installed.
I think there might be an application or program interfering with the files or something not being read right.

I've got no clue what could be the reason and I'm starting to lose hope :l

Thank you so so much for trying to help me though, a lot of people scroll right by without giving it a second thought.

Reactions: Riswan

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
I've manually unpacked them, I've tried using both WinRAR and 7-zip. It didn't make a difference. The size of the folder 'Milfy_City_0.5pc' is 3.351.364.576 bytes, which is roughly 3,12 GB.

As far as I know, the only Codec I've installed is the K-lite one after a user suggested it to me. I tried Irfanview but it didn't seem to make any kind of difference. I had a version of Python installed on my pc, which I thought could be the culprit but even after uninstalling it, I got the same results. As a side note, I use chrome but I've also tried disabling all the plug-ins (extensions) and launching but to no avail. Adding to that, I do have VLC installed.
I think there might be an application or program interfering with the files or something not being read right.

I've got no clue what could be the reason and I'm starting to lose hope :l

Thank you so so much for trying to help me though, a lot of people scroll right by without giving it a second thought.

Try Duam PotPlayer and/or AIMP Those are the only media players I have installed on my PC and everything runs fine. Potplayer is a video player, AIMP is an audio player.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes