justanothernameboi2

Dec 12, 2018
Try installing the K-lite media codec pack.
I installed the program but it did not fix my issue. I guess I'll write down step by step how I download and launch it, I might be an idiot without realizing:

I download the latest version off the first post in this thread. I unpack the zip file into an empty folder. I've launched the game through both the .exe in the root file as well as the .exe in > lib > windows-i686
Note that I don't have any sound once the game is launched, despite my normal volume being up, as well as having the sound enabled in the 'Preferences' menu in-game.

When I try starting a new game, the introduction with the suited man only displays a black screen where the animation should be. I have no clue how to fix it and I would appreciate any help so much!

stealthtank

May 29, 2017
Dumb suggestion but have you tried updating your video card drivers? Also this is a packaged executable so I don't see any potential issue of platform dependencies (e.g. Java, Python)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I installed the program but it did not fix my issue. I guess I'll write down step by step how I download and launch it, I might be an idiot without realizing:

I download the latest version off the first post in this thread. I unpack the zip file into an empty folder. I've launched the game through both the .exe in the root file as well as the .exe in > lib > windows-i686
Note that I don't have any sound once the game is launched, despite my normal volume being up, as well as having the sound enabled in the 'Preferences' menu in-game.

When I try starting a new game, the introduction with the suited man only displays a black screen where the animation should be. I have no clue how to fix it and I would appreciate any help so much!
Is your sound off?

pipizich

Jul 31, 2018
you could fuck both Linda and Sara but Caroline
p/s are there any fuck screens of Caroline in xmas special patch?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
she is just both the best looking character
Subjective. While I'm not a patron, I'd have preferred literally anybody else. I know as a non-patron my voice counts for dick (and I would support the development but I already have a couple of projects I'm actively supporting already).

Anybody else will be a breath of fresh air. I'll skip this update not because of some ridiculous stupidity like Boycotting but rather because I'd like a trove of new content.
And there's also Spanky McNeighbour to write.

FoxyRoxy

Apr 18, 2018
how to date with carolline in seccond time ? she said lets do it tomorrow and she gone in afternoon... pls rply

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes