Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
question: i got at step52 with caroline (i have to go te sleep to trigger the event) the event triggered but the step keeps staying on 52 and doesn't advance?
I can not trigger that event
Can one of you send me your save where it's stuck on step 52? I think I know what the problem is but I can't test it without a save.

Don´t understand, after install 0.6e and your mod there are no chance to play the new scene
Click on "Main Girls -> Celia -> Night scenes" or "Other -> Night scenes -> Celia" and it will show the new night scene and if you've seen it or unlocked it yet. Go to Celia's house at night if it's unlocked to do her night scenes.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Can one of you send me your save where it's stuck on step 52? I think I know what the problem is but I can't test it without a save.
well i did the big work around and used ctrl+ grinding :p where it was an event before the 52 one but if ya still want it lemme know

BIGGES202

Aug 25, 2017

Click on "Main Girls -> Celia -> Night scenes" or "Other -> Night scenes -> Celia" and it will show the new night scene and if you've seen it or unlocked it yet. Go to Celia's house at night if it's unlocked to do her night scenes.
this is the save u need im also stuck

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks for the save. I've updated the mod so it doesn't get stuck on that step anymore. Redownload and reinstall the mod and it shouldn't be stuck there anymore.

Changelog:
  • Fixed an issue that could cause Caroline's walkthrough guide to get stuck on step #52
  • Combined the Side Girls and Other tabs so the top bar isn't as cluttered

BIGGES202 heyyoo paloompa

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Sorry. I don´t know what i made wrong, the night scene is not avaialable for me and the mod say all i doesn´t watched any scene. i´m confused, how can this be if i finshed all scene with Celia? if i go to the appartment at night the game say i need a key

Edit: i use a old save and now it works

Last edited:

Magnificat1

Dec 25, 2018
I still can't get the "?" to show the mod menu when I left click. It seems that others who had this same problem have done something to solve it. How do I solve it?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
bro can you add extra scenes to the game? celia, judy and other characters
If there's a good fan artist that makes a full scene and does the writing and wants me to add it to the game, then sure.

Hi, I just downloaded v0.6e and copied the game folder into the autorun/game folder and replaced all the files in my mac but it gives the error below:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.
I'm guessing you completely replaced your "game" folder with the mod's "game" folder which isn't what you were supposed to do. Get a clean version of the game where you haven't changed the files and read the Mac instructions more carefully and try again.

I have a problem with step 37.
Can you send me your save where it's stuck on step 37?

I still can't get the "?" to show the mod menu when I left click. It seems that others who had this same problem have done something to solve it. How do I solve it?
You're not playing on Android, right? You likely didn't install the mod correctly. Re-read the instructions and try again.

Magnificat1

Dec 25, 2018
I was putting the "game" file from your mod into the first 6e file folder instead of the second 6e file folder where it really belongs. Thanks.

Mapin

Jun 21, 2018
hey guys what is step no.24 on linda's story? trying to complete judy side story and it said i need to complete step #24 of linda's story. but i already complete her story

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
While loading <'Image' u'mod/images/winter_bgs/mc_room_morning.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'mod/images/winter_bgs/mc_room_morning.jpg'.

got stuck in here

Mar 8, 2018

got stuck in here
Can you please add a hide text option to the mod please as text gets in way of animations. Thanks

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
hey guys what is step no.24 on linda's story? trying to complete judy side story and it said i need to complete step #24 of linda's story. but i already complete her story
Caroline walkthrough stuck at step 23
here is a screenshot of what I see.
If you guys send me your save where the walkthrough is stuck I can try to fix it. It's hard for me to know what's wrong without a save though.

got stuck in here
You either installed the mod in the wrong folder or the program you used to unzip the mod didn't fully work. Try unzipping and installing the mod again.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
If you guys send me your save where the walkthrough is stuck I can try to fix it. It's hard for me to know what's wrong without a save though.

You either installed the mod in the wrong folder or the program you used to unzip the mod didn't fully work. Try unzipping and installing the mod again.
Here is my most recent save. Last night I deleted save and that helped a little. I think I have 3 relationship points for both Caroline and Celia but not sure what to do next as mod wasn't really helping. For Celia last night I ordered bj in stall, talked to her in aprartment, then talked to her in hallway, couldn't figure out what to do next. For Caroline still couldn't get the event to start up going to her room at night.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes