• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

alood_loofa

Nov 5, 2017
anyone know Delilah's assets? personally I think shes best girl with a shit ending, so i wanna take matters into my own hands and do her justice with some fanart.
♪ Theeere goooes my Herooo! ♪

Here's hoping you can get ahold of the assets. I'll be watching with bated breath!

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I am a woman who likes young girls who wear high heels, they are sexy and also more feminine
Victoria Secrets never hired models because the clothes (or shoes) made the models look sexy. They hired models who were already sexy to wear the clothes (or shoes) so the clothes (or shoes) would look sexy too. I've never developed a "woody" while gazing at a female's outfit hanging on a hanger all by itself, or a pair of "her" shoes sitting on the floor all by themselves. On the other hand, if those items are being worn by an ALREADY sexy woman.... :love: ***(Note I did NOT say "an already BEAUTIFUL woman". A woman doesn't have to be "Victoria Secrets Beautiful" to already be "sexy")***

So I gotta agree with Nulldev's point of view when it comes to Sara. She'd still look sexy wearing a pair of handmade foot booties carved from the dead carcass of a bloated Alaskan seal in the middle of a sweat-inducing heat wave.

Just sayin'... ;)

Reactions: Nulldev

kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
And a little question, guys - sometimes I'm trying to make comics (Milfy City and for another games too, you can find almost of them by the link in my signature), but I'm not native English speaker, so sometimes I can make really stupid mistakes;) Maybe somebody can help me from that forum and edit them sometimes? I don't do it really often, so it's just time to time help, but I will be really thankful, if somebody who good in English will read them before I add text to a comic versions. Little plus for potential editor - you will be the first one who will see my new works and if it's interesting - you can also offer your own ideas for my dialogues and even bring your ideas to new stories for your favourite games and I can try give them live in arts ;)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes