Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just don't understand why those awfully bloodshot eyes for Rhea. She is increadibly hot, but those eyes...

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
The animations in this game are top notch, the best I've ever seen. Any idea how he does that?
It's freakishly difficult to duplicate ICSTOR's creations; that is why there are only few fan-arts in this thread.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she indeed is a cutie
This game is great, figured I would jump in and make some fan art :)

Can't seem to get the colors right out of DAZ though, had to mess with them in photoshop. View attachment 101086 View attachment 101087
Here is another one, more time on the render and tweaked some settings around. Still not sure I have the right model.

View attachment 101102
nice renders of mom :D

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
First thing I would like to say is that Milfy City is creating the new benchmark for Renpy Interactive experiences. Icstor we are not worthy!

The following are my approximations of the Sara character, focusing on the facial features. The rendered images are a G8F Daz character with a simple backlight. The awesome images are cropped images from Icstor's great work (1st image). Unfortunately I don't have access to the the hair asset so I have had to substitute with the Jocelyn hair. What I can confirm is that the freckles download is not required to create the Sara face (it's the pure Molly freckle face skin). I can also surmise from my playing in Daz, that Icstor as a large array of tweaks the standard Molly skin in order to create the embodiment of teenage lust that is Sara. The two images I have created to approximate the original are just changes to expression / posture and no changes have been made to the morf. If you wish to know the settings I have made, all you have to do is ask. :)

new.jpg sara 2.jpg 2018-05-22_213549.jpg sara 1.jpg

6/6/18: Updated the image above with the correct hair asset and revised the lighting (learnt a few things over the past month). To be honest, haven't got the recipe right as there are too many tweeks and I can't get the right skin tone (cheat with yellow light source).
Sara_New.jpg

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes