Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Tyronn

Aug 28, 2018
for head morph try with pepper :

I did some touch ups on the nose and eyes.
for me it's the model that looks the best.
so... I still have not found the exact morph (unless ICSTOR takes the time to modify actors)

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
so wild, so bestial, so fucking good. :happyblush:happyblush View attachment 137038
It looks as Caroline have a smaller blackout. The dog totally fuck her brain from head. :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy: Crap I'm so horny now :disappointed:

Can you say me how to find dog's cock? Or if you want send me link. Thanks in advance

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
old test with wet hair
I want that! In the game! Now!!:angel:

But seriously.. why doesn't the girls have different hairs for different occasions, at least like when they are taking a shower?... Its that hard to add a different hair from time to time?

Tyronn

Aug 28, 2018
I want that! In the game! Now!!:angel:

But seriously.. why doesn't the girls have different hairs for different occasions, at least like when they are taking a shower?... Its that hard to add a different hair from time to time?
yep , its true
I do not know, maybe too long for the rendering or animation
good processor and ram is necessary :closedeyesmile:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
yep , its true
I do not know, maybe too long for the rendering or animation
good processor and ram is necessary :closedeyesmile:
My gut tells me that its just the Devs choose not to care about such nuances. I've only seen it happen in Timestamps.

You did that render, can you please tell me how much effort it would take to change the hair on her?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes