VN Ren'Py Milfy Cases: Damsels in Distress [v0.017] [Big Chungus Productions]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
mc call mary as landlady
...and was this a question, or just a comment? It's obvious he would call her that from the game description...which I desperately hope you'd read at a minimum before posting here or asking questions, since it seems like this is covered by the game description...unless I'm confused.

Again, more detail dude if you expect rational, clear replies.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Use a better translation service and add more color to the question.

I can't understand you.

Yo no comprendo. :)
The guy wants to know, who dominates who. Is the MC the one that is dominant towards women or get he dominated by them.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Wish i knew i didnt have to rename them to mom and sisters. The dialogue doesnt really make sense if you do. Loved the ladies actually peeping on the MC in the shower XD - finally a role reversal. Other than that are you dead Mr. Chungus? Shame for big foot Chungus to die in a tiny house explosion.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Wish i knew i didnt have to rename them to mom and sisters. The dialogue doesnt really make sense if you do. Loved the ladies actually peeping on the MC in the shower XD - finally a role reversal. Other than that are you dead Mr. Chungus? Shame for big foot Chungus to die in a tiny house explosion.
...yeah, the customization is actually gone from the game as of the .012 edition. I might bring it back, but the script is being written to interpret things only one way.

The character, Brosef Chungus, in the game most certainly didn't die in the explosion. The person who did die isn't revealed in the game yet that I can recall. But there is gonna be another murder or two before it's all said & done.

New content is being produced regularly and if you check my discord, you might see some previews & stuff. Cheers.

Reactions: darlic and big_hawg

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Milfy Cases: Damsels in Distress [v0.12] [Big Chungus Productions]

Original Size: 1.97GB
Compressed Size: 311MB

Win/Linux:
| | |

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MilfyCasesDamselsInDistress-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes