• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Milfy Cases: Damsels in Distress [v0.017] [Big Chungus Productions]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Why don't devs use a reference to model handshaking properly. No one wants anyone to shake hands like that, and if they do, you automatically wipe your hands off on your thighs, more than if they were actually sweating. They're always worse than a politicians limp wristed handshakes. I'm not saying just here. I've NEVER seen a handshake in these games that wasn't like that. Ppl actually grip hands, not just hover over each other's hands, fingering the pulse zone on their wrists. Do that in real life, and see if ppl don't cringe and wipe their hands when they think you aren't looking.

That and ppl always sleeping on top of their covers, naked (may as well save all the render flops and not model blankets at all), are some of my pet peeves. Along with "it's cold, lets strip down to share body heat". Cause taking off your clothes, aka, insulation, always keeps you warmer. I can tell you no one has ever told me to do that, and I literally live where weathermen gleefully tell us iT's CoLdEr ThAn ThE sUrFaCe Of MaRs. And yes, it does get colder, sometimes. Never been told to strip to share heat, much less do it while sleeping OVER the covers, like I've seen. Again, a generalized thing, not specific to here. Just the handshake set me off.

Last edited:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
>planned tags
I've added those to the "developer notes," area above, and regarding a few others:
* NTR ? Nah, my games are NTR free :)
* Lesbian? Yeah, similar to HHD, more avoidable than that game as well, but there's a strong clue in one of the first scenes yep, that'll be in the game too.
* Intersting -> okay, that's two so far that need clear edits. Any other language stuff please share, I'll fix it.

Also, thanks a ton for taking an interest, I appreciate it.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
>planned tags
I've added those to the "developer notes," area above, and regarding a few others:
* Lesbian? Yeah, similar to HHD, more avoidable than that game as well, but there's a strong clue in one of the first scenes yep, that'll be in the game too.
* Intersting -> okay, that's two so far that need clear edits. Any other language stuff please share, I'll fix it.

My first thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will not add this to a review because it's too spoilery. But, it's a solid 4 stars from me. Only thing taking the last star is the excessive "breathing" effect.

Peace :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mrbigchungus

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
What I did manage to endure of this, I hated.
Actually that is not accurate or fair...suffice to say I did not enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrbigchungus

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ah, the comic relief of some members always makes me smile. :giggle:

I'll give it ago. Looks good.
Are the clowns avoidable? ;)

Thanks. Big Chungus!

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Hope LESBIAN is avoidable, and I mean REALLY AVOIDABLE (not skippable) avoidable as it doesn't happen compared to the devs other game HHD and not forced...

Your other one also had girls fucking other girls outside of the harem as well, and when the mc was not involved, either.

HHD got me wary to try this, but I will add it on my watch list.

Good luck dev.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
>planned tags

any clarification on "more avoidable" your other game at least to the point i played the girls did things with other girls no matter the choices made and even without mc involved

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
any clarification on "more avoidable" your other game at least to the point i played the girls did things with other girls no matter the choices made and even without mc involved
I *think* the 1.06 version of HHD has enough changes where this no longer happens.

So if you have played that latest version, then this would end up in similar fashion. Unfortunately, I only realized a few months ago after HHD was finished since November that there were a number of bugs. It's partly why I spent a year (on / off) on this project already.

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
I was excited thinking that this game had incest, but apparently it's another one of those with friendly patreon tags

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I was excited thinking that this game had incest, but apparently it's another one of those with friendly patreon tags
Yeah, this one isn't written that way at all, it's a literal landlady, roommates, etc. My other game was written to be flexible and open to interpretation.

Based on feedback here, I might actually delete that customization bit because it's not something I'm interested in writing, and I've got a lot of the tent poles of the story covered, which only work when written a certain way. Otherwise, it won't make sense.

Thanks everybody for the feedback, I've been much less sweaty in my gorilla suit today.

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
Yeah, this one isn't written that way at all, it's a literal landlady, roommates, etc. My other game was written to be flexible and open to interpretation.

Based on feedback here, I might actually delete that customization bit because it's not something I'm interested in writing, and I've got a lot of the tent poles of the story covered, which only work when written a certain way. Otherwise, it won't make sense.

Thanks everybody for the feedback, I've been much less sweaty in my gorilla suit today.
my translator sucks but let me get this straight, you mean the landlady and roommate are literally landlady and roommate with no way to have another interpretation through a patch?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes