4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
game engine is bad. no options for anything. you can force windowed mode but that's it.
things like resolution, windowed mode, volume (se + music = separate), and text speed should be minimum!

also had a bug where the mouse cursor would not reach the "save" icon

game text
feels
written
this
write full sentences, instead

i read post #3 but please switch to renpy. the sooner the better, if you want people to play this. I already dont want to

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
game engine is bad. no options for anything. you can force windowed mode but that's it.
things like resolution, windowed mode, volume (se + music = separate), and text speed should be minimum!

also had a bug where the mouse cursor would not reach the "save" icon

game text
feels
written
this
write full sentences, instead

i read post #3 but please switch to renpy. the sooner the better, if you want people to play this. I already dont want to
I read you loud and clear and everything is being addressed already :

1. TEXT SPEED
From another request , we will add a text-speed feature. This will allow for longer sentences so it won't be:
This is not
right for me

-But it will be-->
This is not right for me

with a longer pause. Now the standard pause is 5-6 seconds and I will increase it to 12 with longer text.

2. SOUND
Volume/Music will also be fixed in next update with a volume setting

3. Mouse can't reach
First time I see this. I will look into it and let you know. Did it happen when you forced window mode?

Reactions: hentai charley

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
3. Mouse can't reach
First time I see this. I will look into it and let you know. Did it happen when you forced window mode?
It happened in full screen mode, beginning of game.
Cursor wouldnt move to the bottom part of the window ex: wouldnt go lower than load button

Funny to me because I was trying to quit and game didnt want to let me.
(Alt+enter made cursor work normal again)

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
It happened in full screen mode, beginning of game.
Cursor wouldnt move to the bottom part of the window ex: wouldnt go lower than load button

Funny to me because I was trying to quit and game didnt want to let me.
(Alt+enter made cursor work normal again)
When you say beginning , do you mean in the Menu or once the game started?

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Do you by any chance have an antivirus (external) like Mc or Norton etc? The game sometimes can be picked up as a false-positive.

What is your OS? More info will be helpful.
im playing to PC. and i have a kaspersky vpn that isnt updated cause i dont have any money or anything else haha

MilfToon-Grounded

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Is there a way to also speed up the text? Like hitting space or something to move the conversation along faster?
In next update , pressing Space will do that (I added it in my notes after someone requested it here). Also there will be a speed-control button where you will be able to set how fast the text moves automatically.

For now , you can press ESC but that will skip quite a chunk of the text and scene.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes