• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
so for .15 i need to start a new game?
0.15 starts at the point where 0.14 ended. Like, you click "new game" and you end up with the money, items, and progress of 0.14 and start the new material (such as it is).

ssun29232

Mar 3, 2019
I like the series but why the sudden jump start to the birthday just dont even make a jump let people who havent actually played the game play it new through out but this is over all a making in progress so i cant completely complain

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I like the series but why the sudden jump start to the birthday just dont even make a jump let people who havent actually played the game play it new through out but this is over all a making in progress so i cant completely complain
I agree with you, on this one he totally screwed up. The last time I played the game it was still in 0.2. The fact that it forces us to start on a specific point in the story only gives us a desire for direct suppression. For the people who never play it has to be worse, he has to wonder how it got there, who are all his wives (for the mother we see it as it is that he grabs her ass from the beginning of the game). It should have metre the complete set and for the most advanced integrate a 100% save of the 0.14 compatible with the 0.15.

D

Deleted member 386829

it helps to keep the game less bloated, and will utlimately help them get new updates out faster. it's a good idea, they just need to let new people know going in that there are two versions

Reactions: hou78 and Knight8

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
it helps to keep the game less bloated, and will utlimately help them get new updates out faster. it's a good idea, they just need to let new people know going in that there are two versions
But where is the other versions, i have not played any of it yet.

Dark Lord Chaos

Oct 22, 2018
I feel like the game is being rushed currently. I'm going to point out the problems, maybe it helps:

I get that there is a reason why we start where we start currently, so i'm going to skip making any conclusions about that.

So first of all it really comes down to the story being too little for a lot of things we do, while the visuals are not even giving back the story good enough. Gina is not even in a swimsuit. The teacher should have had an extra swimsuit and could be in one. Laticia is not even wearing the one we give her... Too many small bad things together can ruin even the best imagination/experience. I mean even at the final scene with Linda the main protagonist is clearly not in a swimsuit himself, while on top of that we can't choose the white swimsuit for Linda. If you make choices possible you are responsible to make those choices available later on. I myself didn't like the red swimsuit at all from the beginning.

Laticia was already a conundrum in self, because her first scene is VERY hard to reach/totally luck based and you couldn't save, so you needed to do the card play again if you ever wanted to see her first scene again(well.. i didn't, because that was just frustrating).

Another problem the game keeps having is the lack of replay feature... Its really a huge problem. Of course you can save until the 0.14 version, but the scenes never did change so you just read the same things over and over again without any variety and its way too linear. Like the oil scene with Linda, the sleep walking etc. In other similar games these scenes are easily re doable and offer different random dialogue between the characters so you don't get bored from reading the same things over and over again and there are actual goals to reach. You have no idea how much deepness different dialogues can give to a game. Like: later you could take off Linda's top, while you use the oil... then she starts sunbathing nude on a point. Really there are almost endless possibilities and a lot of missed opportunities, but all of them can be easily fixed any time, because this is a game, so when you make a new update you don't always need to add new story lines. Instead polish the game you already have.

If someone only play this version it can give a bad first impression, because its missing a lot. It only has 2 scenes and a picture with Gloria and if i want to see the very first scene with the dishes with Linda i have a wall of texts to redo... and again i can't save before the scene so i can't just watch it. And that scene again gives a lot of possibilities for the future, but i feel like these opportunities are never getting used at their full potential, they are just being shown and the story gos on always totally linear.

So saving before every scene with the girls should be possible always as how replaying these scenes with minor changes in the visuals and dialogues should be available for the game to be varied. Maybe think about doing a new page in game with every girls and when they are available where for what. Example: Linda Tuesday 14:00 = Sunbathing. Linda Wednesday 16:00 = Workout with Kelly. Just taking out these scenes from the game fully was not just simply a bad decision, but actually i feel like you guys are working against yourself, because the animation of those scenes could be milked a hell lot more with minor changes in them with new dialogues. Plus you can actually open new scenes from them, like Linda is working out with Joey instead of Kelly. Its really a lost opportunity that you can easily fix any time. And so much more... like mini scenes with Linda doing housework without a panty, or in different ones that Joey gets from the shop for some reason. Same with every other girls, they should have a schedule when they do what and instead of completely removing their scenes, their dialogue and options should change while the game develops. As we all know a day is 24 hours long and a week is 7 days, so there is a lot of different events that can be given to the many girls we already have in game(and instead of removing them... new options should be available). It would be not confusing at all, if there is a page in game that tells exactly what is happening with who, where and when. The Horny level of the hero could show what things he can reach with each girls in their scenes, like on a point he could "work out" with Kelly without clothes etc.

And i'm only saying all of this because maybe it helps. As always i like it how its, but it could be so much better.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Nice, first time I play the game since... I don't know what version, didn't played previous versions tho (with all the Gloria scenes, I only care about mom lol), just curious and I guess they already answered, why not Ren'Py? I feel that sometimes Milftoon (and Y3DF) complicate things with their games, the engine you are using in this game it's pretty decent but I think that with something simpler like Ren'Py we would have updates sooner.

Anyway, good luck, I love this artist and I can't wait for more mom scenes... and for the full game in a future, I guess split the game will be temporary.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes