dickbuster21

Nov 24, 2018
well the 0.15 game file dont wanna load on my pc dont know why.is says {int failed could not load game or game file corruted and then it send me to the notepad message.any help?!!

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Q: Why is there a separate set of game versions for one chapter of the game and then another set for another one?
A: Because it is so darn hard to build a single game in Visionaire Studio that is split into multiple chapters. Not.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, this version already starts at Jason's birthday party at the pool, is that right? Would not it have to start from scratch? And how to mix, for example, the drink for the mother? I try to drag the sheet and the ice to the "cock-tail" but I can not mix ... any tips? Thank you.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Please, this version already starts at Jason's birthday party at the pool, is that right? Would not it have to start from scratch? And how to mix, for example, the drink for the mother? I try to drag the sheet and the ice to the "cock-tail" but I can not mix ... any tips? Thank you.
yes, it starts as a standalone version of the game.

there is a walkthrough in the first page of the thread.

7. Mrs. Gloria will give you a black box (battery), go to the bouncy castle and drop the battery on the generator. You will receive a smoothie. 8. Click on the cock-tail glasses on the table next to Linda to receive a cock-tail. 9. Go back inside and click on the vase with flowers on the table to receive ice. 10. You now have all the ingredients necessary for a smooth cock. Drop the smoothie on the cock-tail to create a hot smooth-cock. Then drop ice on it to make a leafless smooth cock. Then add the leaf in your inventory to finally create a smooth cock.

Reactions: Ruodger

ghksdldi

Jan 28, 2019
i want play the first story..
0.15 ver. i don't know story
i do not speak eng well.. guys please. i want first story starting

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes