Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
i got a problem. when i want to extract this game from winrar it extracts it but it does it so it is couple of folders individually and not all together as 1 file, any tips? btw i can play the game like this the only problem is that my old saves are still buggy in the gallery scene with the rich milf and i need to add the fresh ones from the first page (the saves that i can download on this site) but i cant when the computer extracts it in several different files.
Right click and make a new folder, call it what ever you want. then when winrar shows you where it's going to extract to there should be an option to change the path, find your new folder and it should all go into that new folder you made.

i use 7zip so i clicked the 3 dots to the right of the path, it might be the same with winrar

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
When I'm trying to go back to the gallery after talked to Kelly at the Gym, the game goes into a loop with the taxi there, until use up all the money wtf?
Known bug from 0.13. You need to load a save before this bugged occurred (preferably start of 0.13. This was fixed in 0.14 but you still need to load from a save location before the bug showed up. Alternatively you can close the game entirely and retry again.

Have you tried cleaning your room on Sunday, it usually nets you $5
Which means if it works you have to do it for 3 weeks, $5 for the taxi and $10 for the seeds.
It's $15 now not $5

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
The only problem now is that we spend more time gardening (13 round trip shop/garden + day's to wait for the seeds to grow without F12 ) than anything else... but its ok... This game becomes a "Love is in the meadow" :p

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
is there any way to check what the hell you're supposed to be doing its been a while sence i played and i have no idea what im supposed to be triggering to get anywhere

Randeza

May 16, 2018
"Introducing a new pervert - Old man Mr P. Ervert" hmm i really don't like where this going. Well it was good while it lasted

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
10. Go in house and then in bathroom. Use Shampoo that you have from previously on laundry to empty it.

Well... I can see a laundry basket in the bathroom, not that its ineractable... and anything else sensible to do with the shampoo like pouring it into the sink, toilet or drinking the fuckin... well, so far nothing works. Search-fu comes up with ancient not working above line if anything atall, how did you guys get past that?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes