Sep 12, 2017
hello... i'm stucked... Linda told me that she wants to practice milf jack at kelly's friend home, but i can't go there with her... could anyone help me please?
friend reviews the tutorial of the 1 page of the forum is already updated follow the steps exactly how are there

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
this save is just after calling the police. happy fap :FuckYea:

maybe i aready started the mini game ( i dont remember :ForeverAlone: ) so...good luck beating it lol

edit. this save file is literally at the end of the game...just download this when the game receive a new update

SORRY FOR UPDATING THIS WITHOUT KNOWING IT ;-;

Reactions: stever and Hainda
Sep 12, 2017
It's so hard, i do greater 21 and greater than her, i lose.
I do less or egal 21 and greater or less than her and lose, all combinaison possible i lose. I don't understand the rules of blackjack ><
Sry for my poor english.
on the left side there are two pictures that are the letters of her and the other 4 are yours
keep in mind that one is uncovered and the other hidden I recommend trying to get closer to a score of 21 or close (I recommend the scores of 19 and 20 that served me a lot)
There are times when you also have to play again but do not lose your passion and concentrate friend and win the game

Sep 12, 2017

maybe i aready started the mini game ( i dont remember :ForeverAlone: ) so...good luck beating it lol
hahaha that blackjack game is an interesting friend I liked at first I did not understand the game but when I understood it I tried and kept trying until I got it and played it several times and I already know the tricks although sometimes I lose and I have to keep playing it

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
the blackjack minigame is complete bullshit, it's been 30 minutes and she has had less than 17 once

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017

this save when I loaded him and sleep, in the morning talk to Linda and END of GAME...:idontcare:

mat_monkey7

Sep 11, 2017
hahaha that blackjack game is an interesting friend I liked at first I did not understand the game but when I understood it I tried and kept trying until I got it and played it several times and I already know the tricks although sometimes I lose and I have to keep playing it
Since you seem to be helping people, would you mind helping me? How did you give the painkillers to house milf? I cant seem to trigger it. Thanks

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Those wondering about getting $250 => Laticia wants $200 , the taxi to Latiicia's house is $50 hence the $250. If your maximum is $295 , then you even have $45 to spare. I don't understand why the issue there.

Those of you that are having problems beating Laticia at the game => Laticia will always have more than 17. If your card is below 17 , then click Hit me until you are between 18-21. Sometimes you will of course lose because it all depends on luck but it is not as difficult as it sounds once you figure it out. You can keep playing all the time until you beat her without her asking for additional money.

Reactions: mat_monkey7

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
the blackjack minigame is complete bullshit, it's been 30 minutes and she has had less than 17 once
She will always never have less than 16/17. The trick to win is for the player to get numbers between 18 to 21 and hope for the best.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Oh trust me, i've tried this lol. Is there something i'm supposed to do before? I only did the workout milf scene and thats it. Anything i'm supposed to do after that?
Yes , read the walkthrought please. You are supposed to do the scene with Linda in her bedroom while she sleeps as well. Wait until 20:00 , visit the milf in her room and do what you are not supposed to do. See her lick the semen and then you will be able to trigger the painkiller scene

Reactions: mat_monkey7

mat_monkey7

Sep 11, 2017
Yes , read the walkthrought please. You are supposed to do the scene with Linda in her bedroom while she sleeps as well. Wait until 20:00 , visit the milf in her room and do what you are not supposed to do. See her lick the semen and then you will be able to trigger the painkiller scene
Thanks a bunch. I love how you interact with your community. its the reason I pledged. Appreciate it!

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes