ElGri

Aug 23, 2017
im stuck during the milf workout
after visiting the milf and I come back down from Kelly but just start the scene the game crash

harry19

Oct 25, 2017
Only way I fixed it was to load an oldish save before v0.10 which fixed the phone loop issue.
In other words a save from 0.085beta...after that i was able to finish the game.
Oh okay
EDIT: but i dont have save from 0.085, Can you upload yours here ?

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
hi I am stuck at this stage

Go home and wait until the day/hour from previous step. Go in the living room to meet your mom and talk to her. She will reveal where Jason is.

I went into jason house at 9 am on Thursday but milf aint showing up on this time next week or any time of day any help please ?

i don't know even if it is bug or not I downloaded 0.7 version but still I can't progress I mean rich milf says that your mom goes out on Saturday night at 8 pm but still no one is on living room on next day or even next week at same time I talked to rich milf any help please that could be really nice

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
All of my Study/Spirit/Money etc words are continuously flickering and flashing. Very irritating!

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
I know its too soon but, do you know aprox when will be the next update? Halloween? Will it has an extra scene with halloween event? Thnks for the update, following near ur work!

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
I see other saying they are also stuck at the card game house can someone plz help everytime I call from Laticia phone I phone a taxi like I'm at home instead of the police what do I do?

mantrihew

Jul 26, 2017
I see other saying they are also stuck at the card game house can someone plz help everytime I call from Laticia phone I phone a taxi like I'm at home instead of the police what do I do?
Try save your game in laticia house exit then load your save, it works for me at last

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes