dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
not sure if bugged, but i started up the new version and the first thing in the guide says to use pain killers on linda. i dont seem to have any in my inventory. i'll assume it's just been used already.

where do i go to talk to Laticia?

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
not sure if bugged, but i started up the new version and the first thing in the guide says to use pain killers on linda. i dont seem to have any in my inventory. i'll assume it's just been used already.

where do i go to talk to Laticia?
Did you have trouble opening the files? I downloaded it and tried to extract them as both rar and zip files and it keeps saying "could not open as archive" so i havent even played it yet

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no issues opening the game. just can't seem to progress like the guide says.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
el
View attachment 50534
Overview:
Branch of one of the best artists of and their developer has set out to create on of the longest sexual adventures online.

Milftoon Drama revolves around our hero Joey who is getting ready for college and is desperate for some action before he goes there. Everyone is a target this sexual predator... from his teachers, his neighbors, his girlfriend and even targets from his own surroundings. Will Joey make the right decisions? Do you have what it takes to guide him through? Only one way to find out!​

Updated: 24-September-2018
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: No
Version: 0.11 - Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Controls:

Change-Logs:

Save Location:

Download:
Win: - - -

Mac v0.10 Beta: - - -
CG Rip: - -

thanks to @dspeed

Fan Sig:
View attachment 50463 View attachment 50461 View attachment 50462 View attachment 100063
uhm... CG Rip: MEGA link isnt working, could you check it out please?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What system are you using to extract them? I have 7zip for windows. Never had this problem before
used winrar. it started off where i last saved on V0.10

is it possible to get more pain killers? i forgot where i got it the first time.

Apr 23, 2017
According to the guide - "At Laticia's house , call the police (click on her phone on the left)"

This scene is bugged for me as there is no option to call the police and it keeps replaying the dialog from when he calls a taxi to get there when clicking the phone.

Reactions: Arnold95

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
used winrar. it started off where i last saved on V0.10

is it possible to get more pain killers? i forgot where i got it the first time.
Looks like winrar works and 7zip doesn't. Try going back to Jason's shop. Maybe they're still in his inventory. And let me know if you figure out how to play blackjack becuz i can't get time alone with Laticia

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I used the latest version of 7zip to make the archive so I know that it works. Sorry for the hassle.

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
According to the guide - "At Laticia's house , call the police (click on her phone on the left)"

This scene is bugged for me as there is no option to call the police and it keeps replaying the dialog from when he calls a taxi to get there when clicking the phone.
its a bug that was reported on the patreon page earlier so probably a fix tomorrow. Is there any new stuff that can actually be accessed?

3.40 star(s) 149 Votes