Nov 6, 2017
Hi :happyblush
I also don't have a "pot" on the robery scene. I don't want to start again ^^
bye Bye:HeyGuys:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
onhold or abandond?
the last time the author wrote something in his patreon was on February 9
Hard to tell, it's his modus operandi, it's not the first time he does that (there was nothing between his last post in october and the release of a new build in february). Maybe we'll see him back in June ...

Reactions: Mikedazz1
U

User_17502

Goddamn those models look nice. Why is this game buried underneath piles of abandoned trash?

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Goddamn those models look nice. Why is this game buried underneath piles of abandoned trash?
My understanding is because it gets updated every half a year or something and has absolutely no schedule whatsoever. It doesn't show up on "Latest Updates" often and the only posts in the thread are people wondering if it got abandoned, so eh

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Yeah, he is like Aorrta, way better than a lot of developpers but can't be serious about his game. Too bad for them.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Hahaha... Yeah, this guy just doesn't like the whole "talk to your Patrons" concept, but as long as he keeps eventually producing, I'm good with it. The last update was great. Hopefully this one is, too.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I played this game ages ago and enjoyed it. However, it's hard to care much about a game that is updated so infrequently.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes