FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
Is there a reason no one is replying to the question on how to get out of jail? This community is usually very good answering quest questions such as this.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Is there a reason no one is replying to the question on how to get out of jail? This community is usually very good answering quest questions such as this.
talk to the characters. try to break the toilet. workout. get sex scenes, eat the food when they bring it to you as you work out. once you break the toilet you get a pill. keep talking when you get the option take the pill. you can choose to rest if there is nothing happening.

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
full gallery unlock is not working, when i click to download, it opens a new tab with what seems to be some code on it but doesnt actually download the file. anyone got an updated gallery unlocker?

Ryuk128

Jan 28, 2018
So i completed the game but the scenes are still locked in the gallery. What to do?? The gallery unlocker is some codes i don't know how to use.

Other than that great update. Just wished there was more mary scenes.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Made an incest patch.
version: [Steam_13d]
feature: makes mc refer to Mary as Mom. Changes some lines in the script
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

25.04.2024: some improvements, added missing lines

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
How can I make this patch work in other languages, such as Portuguese, because it doesn't work there, she appears as her brother's wife and not as his mother?

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Since its release on Steam, we have updated the game 15-20 times. Here lies the old, poor version.

In the current version on Subscribestar/Patreon and on Steam, everything is fine with the languages and there are no fatal bugs. We also added collectible cards that add a twist to the gameplay. And a little later we plan to release a free DLС with a girl librarian.

• Red Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: maxtern and Mookys

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Since its release on Steam, we have updated the game 15-20 times. Here lies the old, poor version.

In the current version on Subscribestar/Patreon and on Steam, everything is fine with the languages and there are no fatal bugs. We also added collectible cards that add a twist to the gameplay. And a little later we plan to release a free DLС with a girl librarian.
Thanks for the clarification.

Jeiz

Jun 13, 2018
Hopefully this gallery unlock works for all.

>Download the file
>Extract mp_gallery.rpy to GAME file
>Open game and enjoy

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes