• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Aier754!

Nov 25, 2023
How do I upload my save from Season 1 to Season 2, I get a error message saying "oops something went wrong".

FrayTomás

Mar 17, 2019
It's not needed. Season 2 is a new start and does not need old saves from Season 1
So it´s like and game of Telltale. You feel that are taking choices but in the end it doesn´t matter. I miss a "canon history" to know what it´s the situation at the begining for the season 2.
I´ll take as a "what if?", and in my mind the season 1 had a happy ending.

Aier754!

Nov 25, 2023
You dont need to transfer anything.
Season 2 is separate game. S1 save won't work on S2
Thanks for the reply, I was confused as my save from S1 was listed in the load section. A bit of a pity as my choices in S1 were irrelevant then, still a good game. Thank you for the reply.

Aier754!

Nov 25, 2023
It's not needed. Season 2 is a new start and does not need old saves from Season 1
One more quick question while I have you, sorry if it's a bit of a noob question but is there a way to enable autoplay I don't see it listed under preferences. Thanks again.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
One more quick question while I have you, sorry if it's a bit of a noob question but is there a way to enable autoplay I don't see it listed under preferences. Thanks again.
You mean skip? You have to scroll down in the preferences and tick the 3 choices

Prospect_35

Feb 1, 2024
For the quest "Perfect Leisure Time", I go to Sophie's bedroom in the afternoon, but I keep getting the scene to peep on her instead of the next event. Did this happen to anyone else? Thanks.
its happening to me since months but i still cant solve it. i cant continue to the story

Mohman

Jul 6, 2021
the file is getting bigger every update
Why don't create "update only" compressed file from previous version to recent one?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes