• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Milf's Building [v1.2] [chaixas-games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Why would you need a save for 1.2? There is no replay gallery in this game.
But some scenes are repeatable, maybe this what he wants.

Walkthrough plss
Yeah, the same.

guys, please help can't find how to do the scene where you need to fix internet connection (guy told that he need video of actual sex) but when i go to her apartment you just get the same scene in the shower. i don't know how to trigger the scene.
answer few post higher. facepalm

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Since this game has been abandoned, can the maker give it to the public? That way someone can continue the story.
Well, maybe someone could contact chaixas games in their Patreon or blog (links in the OP) and ask them if they would be ok with people in the forums tinkering and modding with this one.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Milf's Building?????????????????
Is this a one track game with no options like the other games?
I already see in one of those pics in the background something I don't like.
I don't like the Atari Double Dragon look in the background.
I think it should be removed from any and all games.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hmmm this looked a lot like an interesting game. :unsure: Sad thing that it got abandoned.:cautious:

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I'm stuck guys can anybody help me please? I can fuck Janice but I have to do a video about her having sex but dunno how to do because there is just a cam in the bathroom where I fuck her but no videotape :/

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote