Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Milfania [Ep.4b] [Dr.Phoenix] - Compressed

Win/Linux [199 MB]
- - - -

Mac [184 MN]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
does it work in the new version, [Ep.4b]?
The game didn't increase in size, it's still 1.88GB, it only adds different choices, still same content.

I've introduced the option to make choices with secondary characters in Episode 4. In future updates (and possibly for previous episodes as well), I plan to include choices involving secondary characters. While these choices won't heavily impact the main plot, they'll offer you the chance to make different decisions, enhancing your engagement with the story.

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
The game didn't increase in size, it's still 1.88GB, it only adds different choices, still same content.
Well, mods work in such a way that even one extra dot can break everything. It is not necessary to add new content, the developer could change something in the code, and the mod will not work, or will work incorrectly. It is very difficult to predict what is related to what and what might affect what.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, mods work in such a way that even one extra dot can break everything. It is not necessary to add new content, the developer could change something in the code, and the mod will not work, or will work incorrectly. It is very difficult to predict what is related to what and what might affect what.
As said, it is just an additional route you can just take the other route at the party scene.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Milfania-EP4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Oct 19, 2023
is the game good? or is it just plain random sex with strangers for no reason?
Hard to tell if it's good. Renders are awesome, mom looks like a real milf, not to mension she's very pretty. We can have two paths with her - romance or dominance (mc is dom in this case). But animations are way to fast, loops not smooth - you can always see the end and beginning, low content and long breakes between updates. I have to say that I only play this game because of mc's mom because she's a top notch milf.

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I'll download in 4 or 5 updates, might be a more content by then. Games ok so far, But as the poster above me said low content and long awaited updates. Gonna back off this one for a while.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Hard to tell if it's good. Renders are awesome, mom looks like a real milf, not to mension she's very pretty. We can have two paths with her - romance or dominance (mc is dom in this case). But animations are way to fast, loops not smooth - you can always see the end and beginning, low content and long breakes between updates. I have to say that I only play this game because of mc's mom because she's a top notch milf.
Yeah, I was first attracted to this game because the milfs and renders look good, but since it has dominance path which is corruption or just do as the mc tells you to do? then why does the game have such low ratings? I can understand if the game has very little content since not all devs have the time to develop and have a real life and do it as a hobby.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I'm always confused why people make 'milf' games and then don't actually have milfs in them. It's almost always some 25 year old pristine bimbo model. I mean those are ok too. But man, making a game about milfs without milfs is like making a pizza without real cheese. I'm here salivating for the 'REAL' cheese.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I'm always confused why people make 'milf' games and then don't actually have milfs in them. It's almost always some 25 year old pristine bimbo model. I mean those are ok too. But man, making a game about milfs without milfs is like making a pizza without real cheese. I'm here salivating for the 'REAL' cheese.
fy1J.gif (y) (y) (y) .......NO MILF....NO GAME...:confused::(:cry:

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes