• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Ty for the info, was going to try this game but now I'm just going to put it in ignore.

And ty too for the user that compiled the list of beta behavior and cuck vibes from mc, another reason to put this game on ignore.

Glad that I had read the comments before downloading

If you think that is a good reason to trash on the rest of the fan base you do you. Now go ask that same supporter to cover the non-NTR players missing support that will never come because of that renders.
NTR alone is already bad enough but when you use it on family members even worse.
And yes that alone is enough to not trust you as a dev any more and don't even give any of your future possible games a try since you can't maintain your word if someone drops a few bucks.
1715983134418.png

Sorry, its hard to take seriously when someone says family members having sex with others is somehow worse than having sex with each other. You must be living in upside-down world where people stand on their hands and eat with their ass :KEK:

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Thanks GOD i read the comments. Don't know why these liars devs dont put the fcking ntr/sharing tag, if you want to add that type of content that bad just add it, but don't misslead the people that are not interested in it! if you had the fck tag correctly placed I wouldn't even be here wasting my time.

Reactions: xsikal

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hard to tell if it's good. Renders are awesome, mom looks like a real milf, not to mension she's very pretty. We can have two paths with her - romance or dominance (mc is dom in this case). But animations are way to fast, loops not smooth - you can always see the end and beginning, low content and long breakes between updates. I have to say that I only play this game because of mc's mom because she's a top notch milf.
How much and how far with mom ?

Oct 19, 2023
How much and how far with mom ?
From the moment you choose either romance or dominance, there can be some content with mom or not. As of now, ep.4, if you choose romance you get to cuddle your mom, praise her looks, she'll do a feet pose for you in the bathtub while talking, and give you a sexual smooch in the neck while in the bedroom right before telling you that she wants to be more than mom and son from now on, but she wants to keep it secret. If you choose dominace instead of cuddling you'll grope her ass, you will sneak into her room in the middle of the night to touch her ass and use her feet a bit, and you generally will be more pushy with her, dominant, which she won't appreciate much, but maybe in episode 5 you can get more sex content out of that path/behavior. Honestly I prefer the romance path because it is more love path of a young guy with a 10/10 milf who happens to be his mother than I'm a young, dominant guy who will use my mother for my sexual needs and will not take a no for an answer which is the way of dominance path. I'm just tired of mc's using girls like a sex dolls so if there is a way to have a romantic relationship between mc and his mom I'd choose that. Sex conent will be in both paths, I'm sure of it. It just in one you'll have it natural and in another by force (at least in the begining). It's better to make love with your favorite milf in the game rather than make her your bitch and use her. But of course that is only my opinion :p

Dr. Phoenix Games

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
From the moment you choose either romance or dominance, there can be some content with mom or not. As of now, ep.4, if you choose romance you get to cuddle your mom, praise her looks, she'll do a feet pose for you in the bathtub while talking, and give you a sexual smooch in the neck while in the bedroom right before telling you that she wants to be more than mom and son from now on, but she wants to keep it secret. If you choose dominace instead of cuddling you'll grope her ass, you will sneak into her room in the middle of the night to touch her ass and use her feet a bit, and you generally will be more pushy with her, dominant, which she won't appreciate much, but maybe in episode 5 you can get more sex content out of that path/behavior. Honestly I prefer the romance path because it is more love path of a young guy with a 10/10 milf who happens to be his mother than I'm a young, dominant guy who will use my mother for my sexual needs and will not take a no for an answer which is the way of dominance path. I'm just tired of mc's using girls like a sex dolls so if there is a way to have a romantic relationship between mc and his mom I'd choose that. Sex conent will be in both paths, I'm sure of it. It just in one you'll have it natural and in another by force (at least in the begining). It's better to make love with your favorite milf in the game rather than make her your bitch and use her. But of course that is only my opinion :p
In addition, I've planned to make similar choices involving Amanda, Lucy, and Mia. I'll have to do four times as much work, but since I've started, I need to keep going.:)

Sep 27, 2023
Dont get why in a game with MILF in the title that we have women under the age of 30 in the game and arent even MILFs. IF you are going to have women of all ages in a game like this it is better to have a neutral title because when people see MILF in the title, they will think the game is full of MILFs when it really isnt. Putting just 3-4 MILFs in a game with the rest under 30 does not make a MILF game. What makes a MILF game is a game with lots of MILFs in the it that actually deserves MILF in the title. It's like selling a candy bar with nuts in it only to have just 2 nuts in it and calling it Nuttylicious or Nutania.

Reactions: stargate1979

Dr. Phoenix Games

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Dont get why in a game with MILF in the title that we have women under the age of 30 in the game and arent even MILFs. IF you are going to have women of all ages in a game like this it is better to have a neutral title because when people see MILF in the title, they will think the game is full of MILFs when it really isnt. Putting just 3-4 MILFs in a game with the rest under 30 does not make a MILF game. What makes a MILF game is a game with lots of MILFs in the it that actually deserves MILF in the title. It's like selling a candy bar with nuts in it only to have just 2 nuts in it and calling it Nuttylicious or Nutania.
Nicole,Kendra,Lucy,Naomi,Jenna and we will have more soon.;)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
3 deviations out: A girl could have sex say at age twelve and ten years later her ten year old son could be groomed by her at home behaviors. With the milf at thirty her son would be Eighteen, might feel ready, to put on his cowboy hat and ride.

Sep 27, 2023
3 deviations out: A girl could have sex say at age twelve and ten years later her ten year old son could be groomed by her at home behaviors. With the milf at thirty her son would be Eighteen, might feel ready, to put on his cowboy hat and ride.
Why would a girl have sex at 12? Unless she was raped and even then, these games are supposed to portray women 18 and over having sex NOT 12-year-olds. That is a bad analogy that you are using.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Why would a girl have sex at 12? Unless she was raped and even then, these games are supposed to portray women 18 and over having sex NOT 12-year-olds. That is a bad analogy that you are using.
They only have to be 18 as of the start of the game. No rule that says they have to be that old before the game starts. And, I have heard of several girls between 12 and 15 having kids with their boyfriends at the time. I had a classmate who got pregnant at 14. Her daughter is now almost 30. It has happened without it being rape as you infer. The classmate's boyfriend was 15 or 16 at the time.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
So the mc goes to the little party with Mia and instead of actually making any progress with Mia who is sexy and obviously secretly into ya, the moment you walk in for some unknown stupid reason all the mc does is show how pathetic he is by looking like a desperate chump that is focused on the ugly chick sitting alone at a party. I mean I don't want to find out anything about her, don't wanna leave 2 hot chics to go talk to her and I can do without forcing her into playing the truth dare kiss game and wtf would anyone say give me your beer and I will finish it? The bitch isn't hot at all imo and the entire scene is completely forcing the mc to seem like a moron. Why the focus on involving his chick when it should have been all about Mia and getting any closer with her or doing what she asked at the very least by not wondering and talking about some random bitch? Mia is what was supposed to be who the mc should be focused on and instead the focus is on an ugly' chic and the jealous girl who wants what Mia wants or has.... If not for so many incredible hot females there isn't much else that keeps this worth following? Especially if all the mc we get to play as is forced into shit that is not going to do let us get with which of the girls we like and put us in dumb situations and focus on things that are not the hot chics already there to have content with.... How bout some actual story progress with the milf and Amanda for sure and also Lucy and Mia?? I think the best idea and many would agree to have a majority of time spent with moving along with these women before going and bringing in 5 more chics just to show us and go nowhere with and add more things not needed nor wanted but idk it is what it is. The 4 minute updates are not popular either. Just disappointed after a few mins and its over with no worth while reason to even check into an update!
Olivia_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Reactions: stargate1979
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes