Seeking Milf protagonist with shota

kame23

Aug 4, 2020
Hi guys.

So, i played a lot of games: RPG Maker, VN, Renpy, Unity games, hentai, 3D, 2D, NTR... etc.

The category that I enjoyed more is shota/milf games, especially 2 games, and i want to explain why:

Summertime Saga
I think is the best sex game that i played with male protagonist. There are many histories with milfs and classmates involved. The artstyle is amazing, soundtrack, history, animations... I think everyone need to play this game. I dont want to explain all history, because its very famous and i think that all of you know this game

Mama club Sankan/Mama club 3 /ママクラブ・参観
This game have 2 paths. Son and Mother path. First you need to play the son's path to unlock the Mother history, and it is incredible. For everyone that not played the Mama club saga, the main thread is a group of students and women(mothers and teachers) that have sex in all club reunions, inclusive outside of their reunions.

The mother was invited for other milf, to join with her son into that club, and she doesnt knew what happened on it. She was shocked when a group of shotas starts to fuck her. She was affraid and a little angry and embarrassed because she enjoyed. She was worried too about her son because she knew that him had sex too. She was involved in a lot of situations to had sex with shotas, inclusive in her house with her son sleeping, and always the same thing. Embarrased for the beginning but enjoyed every single cock that she fucked. At the end of the history, she began to enjoy without thinking about what the rest of the people will say, and become a slut.

Recommendation
So, the second one is the kind of game that i looking for. I really want a game like this, with a milf protagonist(embarrased at the beggining but slut at the end) with only shota sex. I played games like Urban Demons that some milfs are similar that i looking for, but its shota protagonist... or games like A Wife And Mother that its a great game but its not focused on shotas, but its focused on NTR.

Any ideas? I know that is a very difficult request.

Thanks a lot.

P.D: I deleted sex images to not show shota sex, you can search all the images on the net if you want.

Last edited:

Ggxxxggxxxggxxx

Mar 26, 2022
Hi guys.

So, i played a lot of games: RPG Maker, VN, Renpy, Unity games, hentai, 3D, 2D, NTR... etc.

The category that I enjoyed more is shota/milf games, especially 2 games, and i want to explain why:

Summertime Saga
I think is the best sex game that i played with male protagonist. There are many histories with milfs and classmates involved. The artstyle is amazing, soundtrack, history, animations... I think everyone need to play this game. I dont want to explain all history, because its very famous and i think that all of you know this game

This game have 2 paths. Son and Mother path. First you need to play the son's path to unlock the Mother history, and it is incredible. For everyone that not played the Mama club saga, the main thread is a group of students and women(mothers and teachers) that have sex in all club reunions, inclusive outside of their reunions.

The mother was invited for other milf, to join with her son into that club, and she doesnt knew what happened on it. She was shocked when a group of shotas starts to fuck her. She was affraid and a little angry and embarrassed because she enjoyed. She was worried too about her son because she knew that him had sex too. She was involved in a lot of situations to had sex with shotas, inclusive in her house with her son sleeping, and always the same thing. Embarrased for the beginning but enjoyed every single cock that she fucked. At the end of the history, she began to enjoy without thinking about what the rest of the people will say, and become a slut.

Recommendation
So, the second one is the kind of game that i looking for. I really want a game like this, with a milf protagonist(embarrased at the beggining but slut at the end) with only shota sex. I played games like Urban Demons that some milfs are similar that i looking for, but its shota protagonist... or games like A Wife And Mother that its a great game but its not focused on shotas, but its focused on NTR.

Thanks a lot.

P.D: I deleted sex images to not show shota sex, you can search all the images on the net if you want.
Hi guys.

Summertime Saga

Recommendation

Thanks a lot.

How did you download an English version of mama club? Can u send a link?