4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

aston_1

Oct 29, 2017
does anyone have problem with the scene at bath?
cause when i try to see auntie it crashes always!! and i'm out of the game!!!
I try it from the beginning but still i've got thes ame problem!!
Fix it...or else........

Last edited:

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
after I had bathed with the aunt and played the 2 sit at the table and I am told in the next version and why the blindfold.
This Game is OK no crashes on the bath.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
does anyone have problem with the scene at bath?
cause when i try to see auntie it crashes always!! and i'm out of the game!!!
I try it from the beginning but still i've got thes ame problem!!
Fix it...or else........
Same. Definitely something wrong there. This scene is somehow incredibly heavy on memory.

If you look at them from the side, they're actually cratered inward. They're actually holes. It's fucking weird, man.
You mean it's just inverted nipples? Why is it that weird?

Last edited:
Reactions: michael79

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Any news about today's release? @aui Mentioned a release date of 2nd Jan, 2018 here:

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Any news about today's release? @aui Mentioned a release date of 2nd Jan, 2018 here:
No updates this month. He is, however, going to refund his patrons, and try to make patreon into his full time job.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
No updates this month. He is, however, going to refund his patrons, and try to make patreon into his full time job.
Oh any reason why no update this month? Its sad as i was eagerly waiting for this update. Anyhow thanks for the info. :)

Jansen

May 8, 2017

dated: 3rd Jan, 2018

First of all Happy New Year everybody

Short Version:
Bad News - There will be no update for this month. But your money will be refunded because I'm not a thief.
Good News - I'll make Patreon my full time job!!

Long Version:
I did not have much time in december because of work, christmas, family and stuff. So there is only one new scene in the game and I don't wanna release that. Your money will be refunded you just have to check your email.
That takes me to the good news. I realized I can not do both (Patreon and real life work) this 50/50 thing will not take me far. So I came to the conclusion to quit my current job and work full time on the game!
We will see how far we can go in half a year. And if I can still pay my bills in half a year :D
If not, Atleast I tried it and will find another job.
That's the reason I need your support now more then ever.
I hope you understand my point of view and won't rip me apart because there is no update today...

from
@aui

Reactions: erikus and Ekzar
Jul 7, 2017

dated: 3rd Jan, 2018

First of all Happy New Year everybody

Short Version:
Bad News - There will be no update for this month. But your money will be refunded because I'm not a thief.
Good News - I'll make Patreon my full time job!!

Long Version:
I did not have much time in december because of work, christmas, family and stuff. So there is only one new scene in the game and I don't wanna release that. Your money will be refunded you just have to check your email.
That takes me to the good news. I realized I can not do both (Patreon and real life work) this 50/50 thing will not take me far. So I came to the conclusion to quit my current job and work full time on the game!
We will see how far we can go in half a year. And if I can still pay my bills in half a year :D
If not, Atleast I tried it and will find another job.
That's the reason I need your support now more then ever.
I hope you understand my point of view and won't rip me apart because there is no update today...

from
@aui

I have to say... I'm actually impressed. The developer apologized, kept his backers in the loop AND issued a refund for the month?
Ahhhh... crap. Kind of makes me want to back this project. Rats.

Larva666

Dec 23, 2017
I really like this deveplover and I'm backing him up. I think he has really unique models and style compared to many other projects where the 3d models just look "dry" and same as 100 other project models. Cannot wait what he figures out next.

Reactions: Hobart Jasperz

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
This severe looking MILF really has something of Cruella De Vil from Disney...

Also, OP link is down.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
This severe looking MILF really has something of Cruella De Vil from Disney...

Also, OP link is down.
I kinda actually like the design. I also like where the story is going, and it seems like she may end up getting what's coming to her.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes