RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
As usual, you have my interest, but I await a 0.5 release before putting down the green on black.

From what I can see, artwork is hot, big dicked short lad is fine by me, and the plot is... familiar. But so is every plot under the sun these days.

Good luck, and hope to see that half-way point.

Last edited:
Reactions: lxh123

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
I really hope you decide to make an Android version, but either way I just want to say this art is really fucking nice.
Good luck.

Reactions: lxh123

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Great art. Gonna watch. But...
Not really into "short fellow" protagonists.
And yet the MC is rather cute. Especially in that last picture. Maybe some stockings...
I sometimes miss when my fontal lobe had adequate blood flow and didn't allow me to think such thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

gafgarlion2

Feb 24, 2018
Its very nice to have another 2D game sex adventure game pop in. Of course, I do appreciate the work quality 3d game makers put in, but with 2d hand drawn there is an appreciated style that can come through. This game looks to be grabbing the very popular tropes F95 users appreciate: big tit milfs, short ambiguious aged males with large endowments, and a McGuffin that requires the player to have wild sexual romps, accompanied but fun and hot artwork. High hopes we get to see it continue.

May 10, 2020
another "urban demons" type of game? i dont mind but please have a high amount of teasing/corruption before the penetrating sex shit... some other types of games that do this be a little too quick and i prefer the mind fuck and sleep tease that goes in the females around the main dude. dick touch but no stroking or kiss but no sucking are examples. so far the art potential looks good. good luck

facu_176

Mar 23, 2018
Comments like this are almost always useless without saying which anti-virus you you use. It could be a false positive
yeah is a false positive i use malwarebytes and didin't detect anything, the stupid windows defender is the one who show the warning.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes