• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
If you use AI to create the images, why don't you use it to translate the game into other languages?
It's a different types of AI, and I kind of suck with text generating AIs, I think. I tried to use a couple models localy, trained a couple Loras but resulsts were "meh" in both ways (translates and plot writing). So for now I just make up a plot, then write in russian, then tranlsate it in english using google translator, then fix it by hand. I think after the game will be done, I'll hire an editor to fix my translation and grammar and stuff. But for now this is how I do it :) There are some resorces that made a really good translations, but they are limited to tokens, and won't work with this amount of text.

If you can suggest a way how to do it with decent quality - I am all ears)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This plot was in my first draft, but I didn't like the flow of the story with Dick. It would be mean to Paul (because of the Dick's personality) and I don't like those types of NTR. So that's why I made a separate route with Bob. Thanks for you comment :)
I like the addition of a second character, but to me it seems silly to have an old fat guy - since I'm guessing a majority of those who would want to see her with the 'old ugly guy' trope would also go for the black guy trope. In other words, it's kinda redundant. Why not have an actual attractive guy for the ntrs path?

Anyway keep up the good work.

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
I like the addition of a second character, but to me it seems silly to have an old fat guy - since I'm guessing a majority of those who would want to see her with the 'old ugly guy' trope would also go for the black guy trope. In other words, it's kinda redundant. Why not have an actual attractive guy for the ntrs path?

Anyway keep up the good work.
In my first draft the netorase path would split between three types of Paul's preferences (muscular, shota and "ugly bastard"). And Player gets to choose which one you like more. But after I made a draft for the Bob's path, I understood that there is too much work to handle for my first game, and I decided to delete two other variations (it's just a teasing phrases from MIla now).

If people will ask for it, I could add an option for what kind of netorase you as a player would like to see more. Also the first part of the game (before Bob's story) looks like it needs fixing - a lot of people found it boring, and after playing it couple times I can agree with this statement. When I made the draft I thought that sexting will be fun. Well, it is not. :) Not with this amount of texting at least. It will be better if sexting would be a part of the story, where Mila live her daily life and try to hide it from Paul, because she is embarassed. She would secretly try things from chat, make selfies and push Paul in some of the ways you like the most. Something like that. But for now it's just a huge infodump.

Anyway, for me it looks like it will be better to finish this game somehow, and then start a new one with experience I already have. But I am not sure, maybe it will be better to make this game bigger and better bit by bit. I'll leave the decision to my patrons.

Thanks for your comments :)

Does this game have a discord chat yet?
Yeah, you can find the link on the first page - :)

Reactions: LokiStark

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Anyway, for me it looks like it will be better to finish this game somehow, and then start a new one with experience I already have. But I am not sure, maybe it will be better to make this game bigger and better bit by bit. I'll leave the decision to my patrons.

Thanks for your comments :)

Yeah, you can find the link on the first page - :)
Will do.
Also the first part of the game (before Bob's story) looks like it needs fixing - a lot of people found it boring, and after playing it couple times I can agree with this statement. When I made the draft I thought that sexting will be fun. Well, it is not. :) Not with this amount of texting at least. It will be better if sexting would be a part of the story, where Mila live her daily life and try to hide it from Paul, because she is embarassed. She would secretly try things from chat, make selfies and push Paul in some of the ways you like the most. Something like that. But for now it's just a huge infodump.
Are you talking about the first part of the story before the path fork? Just one guy's opinion, I thought that went fast enough. The actual Bob story flowed well and felt like good pacing.

What jumped out at me this playthrough was how slow the Dick story now feels in the early stages, SO... ..MUCH.....TEXTING (between mila and dick). On the other hand, like I said the Paul pacing feels sleek and fitting. Tho perhaps each playstyle fits the respective fetish style :LOL: The ntr side is meant to be slow and painful, the ntrs side is light-hearted fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
The developer doesn't understand his own project, the texting is too long winded, it merely highlights how frustrated Mila is and she's keen to spice her life, Paul's reaction to her coming clean indicates he too was, the neighbor further adds spice to the couple, and then when the bathroom scene happens; NOTHING, it's a very hit and miss story line which the developer cannot find fault with, which means the story will continue in a hit or miss story line with the obvious endings. Other than the sexting I was genuinely impressed until the latest update and that instant kill joy moment.

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
I disagree there's way too many cartoons tits seen in avn's she's petite which means big cocks abound ;-). Or they would be under normal circumstances, here though I'm no longer sure.

Reactions: Xakorik

redscreenanus

Feb 4, 2024
It would be mean to Paul (because of the Dick's personality)
I assumed the way that conversation goes and dick's personality would be altered to fit the new version. My thought was altering the texts would be a lower effort way to add extra bbc ntrs route. Focusing on her increasing sluttiness without being mean. Her exchanges with dick becoming part of dirty talk during their sessions could also be good.

• Red Heart

LokiStark

Modder
Jun 18, 2022
translation of the game from English to Spanish, thanks to the Paloslios Translator program.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MilaAI-1.2.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes