aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
logo3.png

Overview:
This is a story about a couple who have been together since high school. Only smoldering embers are left from the former passion, and so Mila, fighting boredom, begins to explore those corners of her mind that she used to try to ignore.
There are three paths in the game - Ntr, faithful and swing-netorase. The story is rich with the thoughts and experiences of the characters, with a strong bias towards dom-sub relationships.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-04-22
Developer: aDDon't - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.5b
Language: English
Length: ~3 hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

What I use to generate CGs:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

bg man_park4.png bg princess_carry.png bg spanking_5.png bg dick_event29.png bg dick_event38.png cg leaning_red2.png bg mila_on_top_of_paul_head_up.png cg mila_and_bob_dance_from_behind_hands_on_tits.png bg mila_orgasm_close_up_split_from_side.png bg paul_and_mila_missionary_smirk.png bg a125_mila_from_side_pulling_cock.png bg flacid_handjob_mila_excited_high.png ad-2x-RIFE-RIFE4.0-48fps.gif

Last edited:

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
aDDont welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lyienk and aDDont

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
AI is getting better; I hope the story is good.

Fixed the overview.
The story is about a couple with some love-related issues.
Mila is a 32yo wife who spent all her adult life with her husband, Paul.
At some point, she understood that her life lacked something.
This is a story about self-corruption. It has ntr, netorase, and loyal paths.​

Last edited:
Reactions: lexlutha

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Not bad. I've played it to the end. Couple of mistaken tags. NOT a kinetic novel (There are a couple of choices) plus it's not NTR (It's a female protagonist VN after all). Cheating yes, but not NTR.
The AI art is consistent enough, although sometimes it looks made in different styles but it's ok.
The corruption story although made too fast, it's really hot!
It's worthy of your time.
Godspeed.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I don't understand, how does this have "choices" and then also kinetic? Those are mutually exclusive of each other

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
ok lets get realistic....

"Language: English"......written by AI at best with a translator programme from Russian - and which only partially succeeds, but poorly and with template phrases from the worst of novels covering this type of genre

"Legnth ~3hours"........only for the dyslexic, and even they (no disrespect to dyslexics btw) would connect the Ai generated plot text hours faster than that

"a couple with some love related issues" ........not true, allegedly (all all but fleetingly covered in the wafer-thin "plot") its an attention issue, at least getting the rationale right might provide relatable context

"Ai cg".....partially at best, inconsistent at best, piss poor consistently

Other views are available, make your own, its time you wont get back....

Developer aDDont - I agree with this, just seriously don't.....

3.50 star(s) 18 Votes