VN Ren'Py Abandoned Midori's Curiosity [v0.1.1] [REDH00D]

RED H00D

Game Developer
May 26, 2023
Multiple POV's ntr game with a focus on plot rather than scenes. RED H00D you a fan of hangovercat's work? Sounds similarish so just curious if that's what inspired you, or at least one of the things since if that's the general style you're going for I'm along for the ride.
I, the writer proudly admit being Hangovercat's fanboy but the story not really inspired by him/her. Though, they did influence me.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Lazy ass dev, 150+ lines of dialogue over 1 AI CG, the whole foreplay scene is described and not shown, it's almost a text-based game in a Ren'Py. The text in the screenshot matches the background like the dialogues with no CG during sex match a V in VN. This background symbolizes the content of the image folder and is the only scene representing the "humor" tag.
lol.jpg

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Lazy ass dev, 150+ lines of dialogue over 1 AI CG, the whole foreplay scene is described and not shown, it's almost a text-based game in a Ren'Py. The text in the screenshot matches the background like the dialogues with no CG during sex match a V in VN. This background symbolizes the content of the image folder and is the only scene representing the "humor" tag.
View attachment 2657702
Its got ntr in it so it will still get gobbled up like crack. :LOL:

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Is this will be Bad NTR?

what i mean bad is the story will be about the wife got corrupted then got stolen completely?
I really hope the wife will get corrupted but still with the husband but with a lot of this

I say this because there is Humour tag that i think the story wont be hard (?)

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
View attachment 2657702
wow... the devs really need to work hard with the art. i find it annoying if the foreplay not shown by art or anything besides just word

Nemris

Nov 10, 2019
I, the writer proudly admit being Hangovercat's fanboy but the story not really inspired by him/her. Though, they did influence me.
A Hangovercat fanboy you say? You had my curiosity but now you have my attention. The premise and art looks very nice, so I guess it is worth giving a look. Hope it will be gud, always a need for more NTR games in the world.

HentaiciNagit

May 3, 2018
View attachment 2657702
yeah men i was like this looks ai asf and couldnt see it at tags so i was confused

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Really beautyful Anime Style. Hope game continues and gets regular updates.