VN Ren'Py Abandoned Midori's Curiosity [v0.1.1] [REDH00D]

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MidorisCuriosity-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: crisbr

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
We will try update the next update fast as we can

I love this the game, my personal recommendation regarding NTR is that I hope the game is similar to "Turning the Page," in terms of realism, a slow cooking pace, and believable characters, not the usual exaggerated ones like the Japanese always do, hahaha. In my opinion, it's the best in this style, and if this game becomes equally realistic, it might also become one of my favorites, hehehe (with its own differences, of course, everyone needs to add their personal and magical touch, hehehe :love:). I wish you all the best with your game, I'm sure you'll do a great job!

I will be eagerly waiting to see how the story unfolds. Big hug's, my friend! And thank you for bringing more NTR into our lives :love:

Reactions: Firehole
Jul 27, 2021
Slow burns are a double edged sword, on the one hand it's great that corruption is not (almost) instantaneously as the characters involved will feel insanely bland if it was the opposite of a slow burn, but at the same time it may take quite a while before you can see any action as it will require more development time before you reach that point.

Non-slow burn games tend to not flesh out the character's personalities, their likes/dislikes etc. which results in a very boring experience overall. This is obviously regardless of genres involved, but it remains more prevalent with NTR or other corruption-type games.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hi RED H00D
Thanks for creating this game for us NTR lovers.
Please, can you consider some constructive comments?

1) The narrative is too long, being extended unnecessarily, for example the descriptions are excessively focusing in details that are not important. Also the dialogs and monologues are being dispersed into details that are not relevant for the story.

2) A visual novel / game need more illustrations, animations and visual elements to represent each step in the story. The public interested in a visual novel / game is not the same public interested in a text-only book. We like images! :)

3) The erotic events need illustrations and progressive visual changes.

I hope you can give it a thought because this game has a lot of potential and people can enjoy it greatly.
Thank you and best regards.

RED H00D

Game Developer
May 26, 2023
Hi RED H00D
Thanks for creating this game for us NTR lovers.
Please, can you consider some constructive comments?

1) The narrative is too long, being extended unnecessarily, for example the descriptions are excessively focusing in details that are not important. Also the dialogs and monologues are being dispersed into details that are not relevant for the story.

2) A visual novel / game need more illustrations, animations and visual elements to represent each step in the story. The public interested in a visual novel / game is not the same public interested in a text-only book. We like images! :)

3) The erotic events need illustrations and progressive visual changes.

I hope you can give it a thought because this game has a lot of potential and people can enjoy it greatly.
Thank you and best regards.

1. As I am ashamed to admit :oops:. I know this is way too long and too descriptive, which is a bad habit of mine when I write something, so I tried to tone it down, but the thing is, this update is actually already cut down from what I originally wrote. I wrote like 42k, but I figured it was too long, so I cut it in half and might use them for future updates...

But yes, I will try to tone it down again while maintaining the 20k-word update.;)

2. Well, this is for the illustrator, AVIL... There's nothing I can do about it, and I don't want to bother him with his passion for his drawings.

3. This has already been implanted, albeit slowly, and we plan to update old CGs with each update.

And yes, thank you for your kind input.:)

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
I really appreciate that you take the time to read my message and be open for comments.
It is invaluable to be able to dialogue with the developer in a respectful and transparent way.
Thank you for creating a work of art and craft.

Reactions: Rob0bob

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Seems pretty good, unlike most stories, the prologue actually shows how strong and healthy the relationship is, plus the writing is surprisingly good. With makes me all the more excited to see how it goes.

With begs the question. Is this game still alive? Most devs usually leave some sort of message or small update,no matter how small, on patreon. So seeing this silence is a bit saddening.

Reactions: MrAnonymous97

RED H00D

Game Developer
May 26, 2023
With begs the question. Is this game still alive? Most devs usually leave some sort of message or small update,no matter how small, on patreon. So seeing this silence is a bit saddening.
It's alive but just slow. Why slow? Well, due to a lack of funding and support.
I actually already finished the scripts, and the next update might be in November... October if I'm lucky...

RED H00D

Game Developer
May 26, 2023
ive said this to a few other devs of games I like the look of, if you need more attention and funding focusing on huge updates is the worst thing you can possibly do, when your game is new try and just do frequent 1-2 new scene updates every 1-2 weeks just to make sure you stay on the frontpage of the latest update section as often as possible and to make sure theres consistency in the frequency of patreon posts, people arent gonna want to risk subbing to a patreon that only updates once every 3 months

Yeah, about that.
I can finish my script within 2 weeks. But my wallet can't keep up with Illustrator~
Well, I can pay him instantly if I sacrifice my food and bills.

• Sad
Reactions: MrAnonymous97