Recommending MidnightKing's Monster Menagerie

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
MidnightKing's Monster Menagerie

Whether new to the lewd game world or a seasoned veteran with many titles under your belt, perhaps you've found yourself with a bit of a taste for something different than regular old humans. Something strange. Bizarre. Alien. Maybe even... monstrous.

Now when I say monstrous, I don't mean your standard girl with cat ears. Or the succubus who would otherwise look human if not for a forked tail. Or the larger than average woman with minotaur horns and a cow print bikini. I mean the real freak shit. Things that might scare you rather than arouse you (or maybe a bit of both). I'm talking about Teratophilia: Sexual attraction to monsters.

If you find yourself with this particular inclination, this thread is for you. I've tried to put together a collection of games I've found featuring this type of content (at least in some capacity) into one place so likeminded individuals can maybe find something new within the bounds of this rather niche fetish.

Caenemung_main-removebg-preview.png

Teraurge - This is the game that caused my freak awakening, and I also think it's the perfect example of exactly what I'm talking about. This is a game I think everyone should check out if you're into this stuff. Yes it has an abandoned tag. Yes it's effectively in development limbo. I do not care about that shit and you shouldn't either. We are here for monster sex, and this game is chocked full of it (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Number System
Used only to determine frequency/amount of monster sex content:
1 - A couple one-offs at most.
2 - A small handful
3 - Has a presence
4 - Plentiful
5 - Completely monster-focused

NOTE:
This thread is a work in progress and subject to a lot of change! I'll try to update it with new games and make revisions/improvements as time allows.
For now, think of this as the rough draft.

Put the thread on watch if you're interested!
Thank you!​

Last edited:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Hope people find this useful! It's a bit empty right now but I wanted to put out something tangible and work off it from there. Going to fill this out a lot more in the coming weeks.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
I'll be sure to add more since I've been looking for these for a long time. One issue I have is that "monster" is a really really broad term that makes it difficult to search for it. For example I couldn't care less for stuff like orcs, goblins or your standard Japanese monster bundle with like slimes and plants that eat you while or something. Or for instance you brought up dragons. Just feels like these aren't really "monstrous" so to speak.

One suggestion I would have is add a short description of what monster content "type" you can expect.

But anyway I'll add more when I get to it.

Reactions: MidnightKing

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I'll be sure to add more since I've been looking for these for a long time. One issue I have is that "monster" is a really really broad term that makes it difficult to search for it. For example I couldn't care less for stuff like orcs, goblins or your standard Japanese monster bundle with like slimes and plants that eat you while or something. Or for instance you brought up dragons. Just feels like these aren't really "monstrous" so to speak.

One suggestion I would have is add a short description of what monster content "type" you can expect.
Yeah I get what you mean for sure, not a bad idea at all. My thinking with that one specifically is while dragons are pretty common in the grand scheme of monsters, actually playing as one as the MC (with sex scenes centered around that) is different enough to throw on here. Haven't yet determined a hard line between what exactly would make it on the list with more common monsters.

By no means inhuman monster focused (does include werewolves/vampires though) but Area69 has the MC get raped by a little alien cocksleeve thing.
That fits pretty much perfectly with the theme here. I was unsure about referencing games that only have a few one-off scenes at most, but maybe another section specifically for them would work.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
That fits pretty much perfectly with the theme here. I was unsure about referencing games that only have a few one-off scenes at most, but maybe another section specifically for them would work.
If there's a short description of what you get and like a rating our of 5 on how common it is (where 1 is 1-2 scenes and 5 completely focused on it e.g. Teraurge let's say) then it should be very easy to use.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
These are all femprotag.
The Agnietta - bugs, slugs, tentacles, goatmen, etc...
Jumble Strikers & Jumble Jokers - cool combat sex mechanics, plenty of classic Japanese monsters on the "truer" side.
She ill server - You (a girl) send monsters out to fight NPC girls. This one is pretty great in my opinion, large variety of scenes.
Lustful Desires - also maleprotag, mostly focused on furry and human but has a decent chunk of monster content.
Mental Blast - large focus on weird sci-fi/demonic things
Slugs and Bugs: Invasion - it's in the title.
Syahata's Bad Day - Parasite in the City alike. A lot of variety.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Little update, added a number system as per hatass's suggestion. If you think it needs tweaking feel free to give suggestions. Going to update the list with more games sometime soon* (y)

I'm going to figure out a better way to categorize them as well. Either by the numbers or type of monster content maybe?

Last edited:

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Don't know if I should just post it here or somewhere else, but I found a new-ish game called Greenhouse about some plant monsters invading an abandoned facility. There's even a feral female monster for all those male on feral enthusiasts desperate for that kind of content. I've made a request to include it on F95 but you can find it for free on and . The dev even has a Furaffinity page where he shares devlogs and more content.

There are also the old flash games I and II and . Rthoth has more actual monsters than Sakyubasu, which has more traditional monster girls, but both fit the criteria I would say.

Last edited: