• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, the three girls are half sisters, the "mother" is actually their step-mother and not at all related to them and the MC is not at all related to any of the women? And the incest patch fixes none of this? Why does this have an incest tag?
You didn't understand it correctly at all. MC is half-brother to the three girls. Unofficial incest patches introduces that relationship. Half-siblings are pretty much blood related, and it's real incest.
As for Madeline, she is, by unofficial incest patch, widow of MC's late father. That would be step-cest.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've updated the walkthrough in OP to include both open dialog choices (that give you stat points for each character or unlock a certain dialog/story progression) and stats for each of the girls. The open dialog pages have their own section and the stats for the girls can be found on their daily/weekly schedules pages.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Where is that darn book in her bedroom? I grabbed it once then the maid caught me so I lost it now I have to find it again in her bedroom but can't

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Where is that darn book in her bedroom? I grabbed it once then the maid caught me so I lost it now I have to find it again in her bedroom but can't
It's going to be hidden in one of 7 different places in Madeline's room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
neither the extra key or extra crack does work for me.
does it need update?
No, but the key linked in OP was not intended for v0.3.1 or later because the keys change each update. The key is already included in the archive, so by downloading the older one and putting it in the folder, you're basically overwriting the working key with a non-functioning one.

Reactions: TheDevian and Savor

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
cheat doesn't seem to work.
It's multiplying earned money, skill/endurance for player and love/lust for LI. You won't see changes in any place other than values in notifications with/without cheat.

First place where you can try to check the difference is a scene after starting a new game at the prologue part, where you can befriend a maid (tutorial of choices).

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
I've updated the walkthrough in OP to include both open dialog choices (that give you stat points for each character or unlock a certain dialog/story progression) and stats for each of the girls. The open dialog pages have their own section and the stats for the girls can be found on their daily/weekly schedules pages.
Do you show the maximum stats for the girls in that walkthrough?
I have two differences (but no clue how I got them):
1715242928643.png 1715242954387.png

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Do you show the maximum stats for the girls in that walkthrough?
I have two differences (but no clue how I got them):
View attachment 3617700 View attachment 3617701
Yeah, those are what their stats are in my save that are in the walkthrough. I'll have to check with the others to see if their stats are the same as yours or mine. Though it might be because I did a new runthrough instead of using my previous save. I'll have to pull it from an image of my drives I made a few nights ago and do another run with it to see if it might be something carried over.

EDIT

I just checked the walkthrough and did a quick check of Oli's and Anna's stats. It seems I missed a few conversations in the open dialogs. I've corrected the walkthrough and added some incomplete info in the open dialogs for both girls. I'm uploading that now... Thanks for bringing that to my attention. :)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 21 Votes