• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab] Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
Guys I have 1 question. I read somewhere that this game is being made in Unity. Is it true?

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
yes! Why do you worry? You can use Wine to play Unity games on Mac and Linux. I use Linux myself ;-)
I ain't worried, I just wanted to be sure. And btw I use Windows. But do you know if there will be a possibility to take screenshots of the game, cause in Ren'py you just press S and it takes screenshots. I would love to save some spicy moments to my fap folder.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does Windows not have a build-in screenshot function or an app? Better ask google for this.

spar

May 15, 2017
Because you are so impatient, he is guided by the American schedule and it is only 4:00 a.m.

I'm happy, as long as he do not come up with another mediocre excuse to delay the game.

Since in February should be arriving V2 and not the first.

Reactions: TheGreatCornholio

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
jesus, why you guys can´t wait. the pushing and asking again and again ruins some games before Duke_Nukem.jpg

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
Because you are so impatient, he is guided by the American schedule and it is only 4:00 a.m.

I'm happy, as long as he do not come up with another mediocre excuse to delay the game.

Since in February should be arriving V2 and not the first.
Hahaha...just joking bro.. I was just teasing my fellow players.. I know its not time there..

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Have you guys noticed how Lewdlab doesn't appear in the creator search of patreon? Adult creators don't appear? Ah yes i see now. Adult creators became "invisible".

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Have you guys noticed how Lewdlab doesn't appear in the creator search of patreon? Adult creators don't appear? Ah yes i see now. Adult creators became "invisible".
I think its been like that for minute, I always had to Google them for their patreons.

Reactions: January2015

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
it's like that for every R18 creator, they will not show up(aka invisible) if you search it directly in the site. it's intentional from the patreon

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
it's like that for every R18 creator, they will not show up(aka invisible) if you search it directly in the site. it's intentional from the patreon
Yes, i've read the partyline in their FAQ soon after.

Status
Not open for further replies.