• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab] Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Blonde sister is much better than the old Asian one. But I wonder how she would look like with brown eyes. Just an idea.

Reactions: Marzapane

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
No, he makes a game on a heretical unity. Hopefully the @Lewdlab will come to his senses, like @Kaffekop, and switch to RenPy.
Did Lewdlab mention that he's using Unity for MP? Just wondering where you're sourcing that from.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
it's interesting how some people consider tracy as a better looking older sister.
sniff, sniff... what's this smell? heresy??
Tracy's not "just" a good-looking older sister, she IS the older sister! :whistle:
For me, only Caroline can compete atm in terms of hotness and popularity, BUT I really, REALLY hope that this Midnight Paradise beauty will do the same. ;)

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Tracy was not one of my favourites or alien Alice or cow titty mother. Aunt was really fine though. But I'm already in love to teacher, landlady and older flatmate. :sneaky:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
This information was in the development news before the end of "DoD". The Dr Sin wrote that his next project will be on the unity engine.
Correct me if I am wrong.
That could be a fucking catastrophe, but I trust they know what they are doing.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Love the character designs. Has LL mentioned if this will be of similar scale to DoD or whether this will have animations?

Status
Not open for further replies.