Cheat Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise cheatmod [Universal]

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
View attachment 337044

Overview:
Add money, unlock scenes, change player's name, change levels and incest toggle.
The mod creates a "CHEATS" button in the right bottom of the screen.​

Updated: 2023-07-30
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder: 0x52
Mod Version: 2.1.7
Game Version: Universal. Should work on all versions (tested on 0.3 till 0.20)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Let me know what options you would like to see added to this mod.

Please leave a like if you appreciate my work or .

Screenshots:
View attachment 785806 View attachment 785807 View attachment 785808

Download:
or Attachment below​
None of the elite or extra scenes work or images are missing is that something to do with the version of the game ive downloaded?

Reactions: ItzRisseGames

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
None of the elite or extra scenes work or images are missing is that something to do with the version of the game ive downloaded?
The current version on this site is the "general" version, that doesn't contain the extra and elite scenes.
I will update to mod to prevent it from trying to play those missing scenes.

TheBear12007

Feb 15, 2018
The current version on this site is the "general" version, that doesn't contain the extra and elite scenes.
I will update to mod to prevent it from trying to play those missing scenes.
Thanks for your work, but well....how do we undo that? Meaning how do we undo so that the extra and elite scenes are again available to at least unlock normally, because right now they are totally missing from the game. Tried to redownload or mess with the saves and nothing.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Just updated the mod, so it detects when a scene is an extras of elite scene.

Thanks for your work, but well....how do we undo that? Meaning how do we undo so that the extra and elite scenes are again available to at least unlock normally, because right now they are totally missing from the game. Tried to redownload or mess with the saves and nothing.
You'll need the elite version of the game to have all the scenes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
you have to find the old .20 version or wait for .21 extra to be released

Reactions: TheBear12007

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Tested it. Mod seems to be working fine on the new game version
very minor thing but the old mod allowed for a harem twist between eliana and melissa...My save is from that mod and while the game(with your mod of course) recognizes both are available, the interaction to call melissa to the apartment in the morning/afternoon is not showing
and if you go see melissa in the club it closes out the 'quest' in the character walkthrough leaving eliana out cold

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
very minor thing but the old mod allowed for a harem twist between eliana and melissa...My save is from that mod and while the game(with your mod of course) recognizes both are available, the interaction to call melissa to the apartment in the morning/afternoon is not showing
and if you go see melissa in the club it closes out the 'quest' in the character walkthrough leaving eliana out cold
I don't understand what you're talking about. The mod never did anything more than is currently in the feature list:
  • Add money
  • Unlock extra scenes
  • Unlock replays
  • Change player's name
  • Change levels
  • Incest toggle (switch incest mode on/off)
  • Disabled/enable custom game cursor

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I don't understand what you're talking about. The mod never did anything more than is currently in the feature list:
the original cheat/walkthrough mod by the original author allowed it, not yours, sorry that didnt get communicated well

it allowed you to not exclusively choose between melissa and eliana but do both routes at once
maybe it was a secondary mod and Im mis remembering

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
the original cheat/walkthrough mod by the original author allowed it, not yours, sorry that didnt get communicated well

it allowed you to not exclusively choose between melissa and eliana but do both routes at once
I remember what your talking about, but there was so many issues with it. It didn't always work. The original mod creator, stopped developing it due to lack of time or something. A new modder took over, and had problems with it, due to the coding. I think your just going to have to wait.

@@ >> what happened to the original modder for the elite version of this game?

Reactions: 0x52

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

I remember what your talking about, but there was so many issues with it. It didn't always work. The original mod creator, stopped developing it due to lack of time or something. A new modder took over, and had problems with it, due to the coding. I think your just going to have to wait.

@@ >> what happened to the original modder for the elite version of this game?

Thats part of the walk-through mod i took over and it works fine "Harem King" route.

Due note it doesn't include cheats like this mod does (money, incest toggle, change levels) so for all of that you still need this mod, plus if you already past the choice your SOL i haven't added a way to retroactively change it (you can do it through console tho)

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Thats part of the walk-through mod i took over and it works fine "Harem King" route.

Due note it doesn't include cheats like this mod does (money, incest toggle, change levels) so for all of that you still need this mod, plus if you already past the choice your SOL i haven't added a way to retroactively change it (you can do it through console tho)
ah fuck me look at me bein a total retard and using the wrong mod and bitching in the wrong mod thread! sorry man :D

Shroomtip

May 7, 2018
Is there a way to get the mod to work on android that I am missing? I have tried to extract the mod file into the game file, and then I open the game and there is still no mod.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Is there a way to get the mod to work on android that I am missing? I have tried to extract the mod file into the game file, and then I open the game and there is still no mod.
The Android port would have to support mods. You can try by doing this:
  1. Use a filebrowser to go to /storage/emulated/android/data/<gamename>/files/game (create the directory "game" if it doesn't exist yet)
  2. Put the 0x52_cheats.rpa in there
  3. Load the game