EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ146897_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Yui describes herself as a normal girl, but she's got a fairly perverse kink which says otherwise. You see, Yui enjoys exhibitionism, and she's finally ready to make the leap and try some public exposure around the city. However, her search for greater thrills might get her a little more than she bargained for...​

Thread Updated: 2017-04-23
Release Date: 2014-12-24
Developer: Double Melon
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Sequel: Midnight Exhibition JK 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

RJ146897_img_smp2.jpg RJ146897_img_smp1.jpg RJ146897_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Multiple endings, plus that last screenshot? I'm sold. Time to free Yui's inner self.

Reactions: Aiop

xKazuyaJinx

Oct 21, 2017
I can't play it. Everytime when i'm downloading such games, some files are missing... like audio/blablabla or /graphics/tilesets/blablabla... How can I fix it?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@xSyndicatorx Are you making sure you've previously installed the appropriate RPG Maker Run-Time Packages beforehand? You might need RPG VX Ace's in this case.

Moderator @TheImage's signature has a spoiler that contains a pair of links to mirrors containing all the RPG Maker RTPs, I think. There's also in the Tools & Tutorials subforum.

The RPG Maker RTPs are also hosted on both of KADOKAWA's RPG Maker sites, if you trust downloads from the engine's original distributor more:
RPG Maker VX Ace's RTP is hosted on their English site, and on their Japanese site.
If you need any of the others, the English site has buttons you can click to switch to older RTPs ranging back to RPG Maker 2003's, and the Japanese site's got a small RTP section on its left-hand sidebar with links that range back to RPG Maker 2000's.

If you've previously installed the RTPs but the files behave as if they are still missing, you might need to run the Japanese RTP's installer for that version in a Japanese locale to get the files to have their proper names during installation.

Reactions: room217 and Latowi

cabbydown

Aug 6, 2018
Is the pregnant/collar scene actually in the game? I've seen all 9 events from what I can tell.

xKazuyaJinx

Oct 21, 2017
@Chingonerio i did everything. I started it with Japanese Locale Emulator and i downloaded the english RTP and the japanese RTP, but it stays the same...

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@Chingonerio i did everything. I started it with Japanese Locale Emulator and i downloaded the english RTP and the japanese RTP, but it stays the same...
I'm not sure what else to suggest if you're certain you've installed the game and the Japanese RTP whilst running their executables as a Japanese locale. Can you check and confirm that their filenames have their proper Japanese characters and not garbage UTF-8 characters? If you're seeing anything that looks like a weird fancy cursive "f" (i.e.- ƒ) in some of the filenames, your Locale Emulator failed you and you should try a different solution.

xKazuyaJinx

Oct 21, 2017
I'm not sure what else to suggest if you're certain you've installed the game and the Japanese RTP whilst running their executables as a Japanese locale. Can you check and confirm that their filenames have their proper Japanese characters and not garbage UTF-8 characters? If you're seeing anything that looks like a weird fancy cursive "f" (i.e.- ƒ) in some of the filenames, your Locale Emulator failed you and you should try a different solution.
well i was looking through the files and found something. The datas in graphics/tilesets iare not written in chinese or japanese. What can i do to change it in chinese or japanese?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
well i was looking through the files and found something. The datas in graphics/tilesets iare not written in chinese or japanese. What can i do to change it in chinese or japanese?
Other than making sure you're actually running the installers or extractors you need in Japanese locale? Not sure. There's not really a reliable "mojibake" correction tool or method.

You could try copying and pasting the filenames into a text editor that lets you change the UTF-8 or Windows-1252 encoding to Shift-JIS and see if maybe then the filenames are corrected in the text editor, and use the correction to rename the files? Or wait until you run into errors and try checking if the error messages show you the expected file names and try to use those to rename the files.

But I think at that point, you're doing more work than you should be. If your Locale Emulator or AppLocale equivalent's incapable of working correctly, your best bet is to actually restart Windows in Japanese locale and run the executables you need there.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
You have to unpack it in non-Unicode too. If you don't know how, you can use banditzip to do that.

Legitness

Sep 16, 2017
Will there be anymore double melon games translated soon? There are plenty just like this one.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes