Unity Abandoned Mia's Quest: A Succubus Adventure [2018-10-29] [Bald Hamster Games]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Graphic1.PNG

Overview:
Uhh... you're a succubus who's trying to stay alive as much as possible? By possessing other females and having sex? I think.

Updated: 2018-10-29
Developer:
Censored: Nope
Version: 2018-10-29
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - -

186015_DqiRMkBXcAA78Ru.jpeg 186016_DqiRMjxWsAAl5ta.jpeg

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Who is there to take possession of the female teachers or the parent(mother) of the students if not I hope they are in the plans, If it is just students in the works and the plans I sorry to say as good as this sounds I am gonna have to skip it.

Reactions: jack9213

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Well, technically they are both English titles, Meitantei Konan would be the proper romanized Japanese title for the series. The original English title was meant to be the direct translation, Detective Conan, but they changed it to Case Closed for unspecified "legal concerns." So that tends to be what I use since it's the official English title.

Though personally I've always really disliked the way they decided to replace the character names back in the dark ages of terrible localization choices, so I try to stick to the actual character names when I can. Shinichi being renamed "Jimmy" always bugged the shit out of me, especially when watching the subbed version of the anime. :geek:

Reactions: John Jogn

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This mostly junk. Your lucky if you can get one guy before you die and have to start over and that depends if the fucker goes to the closes room or decides to go to the 2nd floor to who the fuck knows when they were already standing right next to a room to use. I played it about 10 times and that's enough for me as the fucking health bar goes down way too fast. If a succubus's health fell that fast they would all be fucking dead and would be nothing but a myth.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I'm pretty sure because its a public demo that the player is basically on a short extremely dumb time limit. Because watching gameplay of patreon versions shows clear objectives (# guys left) and also has more intricate mechanics (guys will ask for specific types of girls). I hope that future version will have yuri (because let's be honest, succubus are cooler when they're bi) and that they put out a better demo next time.

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Okay, yeah, yeah, Detective Conan, whatever.

Oh right, onto the actual gameplay. This demo is shit. RNG nonsense on a timer. Would be way more intriguing if you could just turn off the life decay.
Won't score until I see the patreon build, but this would scare me away from it if I had any thoughts of supporting them because it looks like another run of the mill make-sex-poses-in-blender cash grab.

Or at least it would if I were allowed to see literally any of the sex poses. I don't even know if it's going to be any good. I see character models walking like they just shit their pants, and then I die.
Excellent, EXCELLENT testing work went into making positively sure that the energy gauge is so small that you drop possession before the male characters can even finish a sentence. Shows how much of a shit they gave about this demo if a single person making this couldn't even playtest it to make sure that it was possible.

Also one of the least responsive games on the site. "Press E" rarely means 'press e'. It means 'mash E until the game decides that it wants to recognize it'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Teddy1

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Credits to Andrea_87

Same deal as with all my links. first two lines for the download of the .rar. Last line for the extract password

Apparently the patreon version of the game (with actual game mechanics) was available for free on the itch.io page which is weird because they made a "public demo" which is the one shared here (thus indicating that the patreon edition is not supposed to be free). So I've shared the patreon version.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Updated OP. I honestly don't know why I put 2nd november for the demo when was released the 23th of october...
But anyway, now everything should be fine - I hope so

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Uhh... you're a succubus who's trying to stay alive as much as possible? By possessing other females and having sex? I think.

so you think well if you do not know and you are creating the game no one else is going to know either and that does not leave a good impression on the game or you as far as that goes. So I will wait until you know what is going on with the game you are making before trying it out i think.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

so you think well if you do not know and you are creating the game no one else is going to know either and that does not leave a good impression on the game or you as far as that goes. So I will wait until you know what is going on with the game you are making before trying it out i think.
1) Brynhildr isn't the creator of the game.
2) That isn't the creator's description of the game.

Reactions: brynhildr
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes