maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey TeaTees, I still need to ask you something

what if Mia Hart: Private Investigator could be a lesbian nudist exhibitionism game, where the characters are only women and remain naked without any clothing, and it will be set on an island or at least a nudist beach/resort for naked women?

especially that the characters will remain naked , also the main character will have long unbraided hair

or at least make an episode set in a nudist beach in the game.

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
hmm, the game feels incomplte and I have some suggestions to improve it

1. Perhaps it should be a nudism exhibitionism game with only naked women and set it on a nudist beach and resort
  2. keep the lesbianism theme or at least bisexual one.
  3. make the character's hair unbraided
4. replace the FUGLY women with attractive ones

TeaTees

Private Investigator
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
How do we leave the apt/office building to do anything?
There's a bug at the moment where the prompt doesn't show but you press "E" at the door on the right, alternatively you can press the map at the top right of the screen to change location. Thank you for pointing this out.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
There's a bug at the moment where the prompt doesn't show but you press "E" at the door on the right, alternatively you can press the map at the top right of the screen to change location. Thank you for pointing this out.
No map, just the double bars that open menu and the boob heart. Clicked E at every door, nothing but interior rooms.

EDIT: couldn't see the door all the way to the right, but the E came up. Got into the store. In the box the images are too small and figuring out what to click was difficult, but got to the end. The save button works, but isn't clear that it does.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I think I'll wait a year or so, it's obvious this dev is learning as he goes. I just had to comment on the update portion - Introduced a new mini-game exclusively for Patreon supporters - is that supposed to be an incentive?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote