Mama Bunny

Single mom, Female Dev!
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hey i can't enter the school and cant do anything can u pls help me
Leave older versions alone. They are no longer supported and developed.
The new version will be released in a few hours. The story has changed a bit and the renders are in 3D the same as the animations.

In addition, a tech-demo for the public will be released earlier.

Morodin

Dec 19, 2016
Any bestiality scenes? It is avoidable?
Just the one 'scene' that you can see in the preview images on the front page. To be fair, I wouldn't worry about it that much. His 24 - 48 hour wait for the 0.05 update is quickly approaching 30 days. It appears the author lacks the self motivation or drive to continue to meet self made goals at this point in time.

Reactions: goditseb and blind

Mama Bunny

Single mom, Female Dev!
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Just the one 'scene' that you can see in the preview images on the front page. To be fair, I wouldn't worry about it that much. His 24 - 48 hour wait for the 0.05 update is quickly approaching 30 days. It appears the author lacks the self motivation or drive to continue to meet self made goals at this point in time.
It is not lack of motivation. My day looks like this: 10 hours of work from 7 am to 5 pm, 2 hours for my family, 1 hour for comic book (I'm the creator) and the time for the team that creates my game (not that one because I work on a game based on a comic book) [Not NSFW].
I work on the weekend on my side project - [My Family Tree]. All these delays result from the change of work. I had to take a job that now takes me all day. I am not asking for understanding. Sometimes, some things are more important than others.

Any bestiality scenes? It is avoidable?
Yes, they will be.

Reactions: bas and blind

Morodin

Dec 19, 2016
It is not lack of motivation. My day looks like this: 10 hours of work from 7 am to 5 pm, 2 hours for my family, 1 hour for comic book (I'm the creator) and the time for the team that creates my game (not that one because I work on a game based on a comic book) [Not NSFW].
I work on the weekend on my side project - [My Family Tree]. All these delays result from the change of work. I had to take a job that now takes me all day. I am not asking for understanding. Sometimes, some things are more important than others.
I totally get life's problems. You're not alone in having real life obligations that must be met instead of your hobby. I myself juggle job, family, hobby, and project as well. Every person deals with that to some degree, some more than others; but everyone has these in some measure.

More to the point, of where I am coming from with my earlier statements. Patreon doesn't force it's creators to produce content. Instead they produce a means for creators and supporters to come together. Creator goals are entirely self driven, potentially motivated by the creators desire to provide his content to those who support him. Ideally motivated by their self desire to continue creating content regardless of support or the lack there of. So when a creator doesn't meet self driven goals; there is only a limited possible pool of reasons for it. Either some sort of emergency came up preventing the creator from making the deadline they themselves created. They over estimated the time required or time they had to meet said goals, or there was a lack of motivation to work on said project and available time was placed doing other things.

Usually in the case of the first two, a simple communication clears things up and life moves on for the most part. Unless 'emergencies' start happening on a monthly (I've seen weekly) basis, and the posts for excuses are more frequent than those of actual content. Motivational issue are much more defined in how they appear as well. Lack of regular updates, no contact for random periods of time with sudden sparks of life sporadically tossed in here and there, updates with little or no real content, planned deadlines that go missed repeatedly, or the creators online social activity being very active on other things. For example a creator that doesn't meet a self made deadline, leaves no explanation as to why; but can be found active else where socially. As it demonstrates that there is some amount of free time being spent outside the task of creating content that could could have been spent on making content no matter how much or little it was.

There was a for a lack of a better term 'show' once that talked to small time mobile app developers who'd 'made it'. Basically small companies that'd turned half a million in profit, but had less than 5 employees at the time of the launch of their app. One developer said something that really struck home to me. I'll paraphrase: It's actually easy to find someone who's 'interested' in making your game with you... ...loving to make a video game is very different than loving to play video games... ...you can hire someone give them a deadline, they miss that deadline, then you look at his Microsoft Live account and find out he spent 60 hours that week playing the latest "Call of Duty" game... ...if they're really passionate about creating games they're not playing them.

It's true too, while developers love playing games; they love watching others play them more. They happily sacrifice the free time that could be spent elsewhere, to be working on a game.

Mama Bunny

Single mom, Female Dev!
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

Once again Patreon blocked my page.

Therefore, the game will go through a series of changes.

W.I.P. New Logo

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Wow the patreon police have been busy so many dev going under review. Hope it works out.

Reactions: dE_VoYd

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
One thing annoys me that its god damn slow... Even if holding SHIFT down..it runs really really slow...
I could complete another game in the time it takes to the prologue chapter.