3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I was only about 100mb into downloading from one of those horrible slow filehosts. This is much quicker, cheers!

It's mostly unplayable though. Too many bugs, so safe often. I think a large portion of the bugs are caused by the day/night shift, which seems time based rather than activity based, and if certain things aren't triggered before you need to sleep, the game bugs out.

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does it still look like baby's first impressionist painting, or fun with watercolors?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Does it still look like baby's first impressionist painting, or fun with watercolors?
Yeah a lot of it, definitely. Had to stand on the other side of the room to appraise a couple of the images. I was wondering if they were just place-holders.

In all seriousness, one of the main problems I have with many of the hand-drawn/painted games, is that often the art-style is hit-and-miss. It's like the artist can only draw one style once, then next time he does it, it's a different style. Sometimes I wonder if they are using multiple artists.

Reactions: Adoringfan

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
All I could do is walk around the house finding that most stuff was inaccessible. Talk and cuddle with Mom and spam sister affection when she was going to get dressed.

Definitely needs more of something...

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
All I could do is walk around the house finding that most stuff was inaccessible. Talk and cuddle with Mom and spam sister affection when she was going to get dressed.

Definitely needs more of something...
There is more, like the vampire guy, that you need to find a home for, the neighbour boob sucking kid, sister naked in bathroom, and wearing strange clothing in her bedroom. However, the content is prone to bug out, so one time you might get it, the next time you will miss it completely and be stuck, and in some cases, unable to progress due to being locked in somewhere. I'd wait until a couple versions from now, when there might be something worth playing, and is actually playable.

blahs

Apr 7, 2017
The patreon account was moved too.

The new patreon link :

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Patreon update coming soon. Check his link :

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Tile : The longest Vacation.
Version: 1.0
Patreon page:
Language: English

Game Released to to $7 patreons only a few minutes ago.

Need Mega link Mate. :)

Reactions: mineiros123

Jansen

May 8, 2017
version 0.2 Interourse released today. Waiting for a hero to share link :)