Therod

Apr 20, 2018
There must be a mistake, I thought it was uncensored according to MangaGamer.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Typically Mangagamer is uncensored unless the game is old enough that the original graphics are not available to release the uncensored. I know one of there early games had this problem the original production company no longer had the uncensored graphics so had to be released censored.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
what's the difference between the steam version and the mangagamer version?

To add to what molitar said, generally Steam releases are "all-ages versions" and may or may not have available patches to add in said adult content, off-site or as DLC. MangaGamer offers the games WITH the adult content already included (or in some cases, a patch to add it to the Steam version), regardless of mosaics or not. But yes, these days, it is usually uncensored entirely.

Oct 26, 2017
Typically Mangagamer is uncensored unless the game is old enough that the original graphics are not available to release the uncensored. I know one of there early games had this problem the original production company no longer had the uncensored graphics so had to be released censored.
Thanks for the info; it does say so on the product as well so they might still have the originals.

Could anyone who bought it from MangaGamer please confirm that it's indeed uncensored from there? Seems to have the same butchered MTL on the previews but can't tell much from the screenshots - not many usually censored "lewd" parts appearing in there.

(And a big thanks for the game - that's a real jewel right there, not a single male or dick in sight. Pure yuri.)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
To add to what molitar said, generally Steam releases are "all-ages versions" and may or may not have available patches to add in said adult content, off-site or as DLC. MangaGamer offers the games WITH the adult content already included (or in some cases, a patch to add it to the Steam version), regardless of mosaics or not. But yes, these days, it is usually uncensored entirely.
There has been a few times when it's impossible to de-censor because the game studio lost the original pictures from being so old or other cases where damaged or lost. So for them you need to check on mangagamer to see if the game is uncensored. I have one of there games that was in this situation so there was never a way to de censor.

tsunamizero02

Jan 8, 2018
According to the Mangagamer page, it's without mosaics.

Someone made a request thread back in December so Imma go bump that instead of making a new one.
Reduce, reuse, recycle. Savin' the planet, baby! Come on!

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Metem Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 705 MB/186 MB :
, (2.1k Images)