Yuizorb

Mar 31, 2021
Hello, I just wasted a few hours trying to open this up in (Which allows for unpacking into a unity project). But because hasn't been reworked the project can't currently be opened in unity.

If anyone else wants to mod, file editing works just fine.
The file you want is "/Metamomenta_Data/StreamingAssets/norugr"
Remember to compress with LZMA after you make your edits :)

Reactions: Myrneko

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I can´t tell you how much I love a good Action Side Scrolling Hentai Game!

Any other good recommendations?

we generally don´t have too many good ones of those!

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
I have spent an hour just running around the starting area, checking all passageways, trying to cheese things to progress, killing all the enemies i can find a few times, trying to get enemy damage to push me places, playing all H-anims i can (which is 1), trying to position enemies to open things...i have no idea how to get even the first powerup, i have gone back up the elevator, checked every room for the xth time...i quit, it might have been good, but if i cant even get a single powerup without looking up a guide, this game is not worth my time.
the most frustrating part for me is i can SEE THEM! there are two in that room with the flying ball thing...but it doesn't matter now.

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
..but it doesn't matter now.
I was a bit confused where you meant, but it can only be one place!

This is the only room with 2 things in it, a flying ball, and there's no other (unique) horny enemies except the soldier before this point in the game! The very next room you encounter the 2nd horny enemy (grey blob thingy). These are in fact not power-ups at all, but switches for the gate!

The 1st power-up's a lot more straightforward to get:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
Finished the game. Good but somewhat annoying at times. A brief review:
  • Actually controls good but damn is jumping from edges really annoying. I fall off edges half of the time and I play platformers regularly. The last upgrade (air jump) was nice but you don't get to use it enough.
  • Bosses aside from the first slime doesn't feel too threatening. I guess part of it is I've gotten all health upgrades before each boss. If you want a boss challenge, then minimize the health upgrades you get.
  • The mechanic for not being able to get up immediately is not clear. Sometimes you can immediately mash to get up. Then at times you seem to lose input. I don't know if it's a bug but it would be nice if there's an indicator for it.
  • Needing to escape from captures is almost non-existent. You can recover easily and while the escape mechanic is alright, you really have to go out of your way to get captured. I ran through rooms with full heat at times but never got captured even when I got knocked down.
  • In the dot gallery, you can toggle your sensitivity. I didn't feel like mine really increased much during gameplay. I tried getting captured a bit but I'm not sure what increases it.
  • I haven't mentioned the lack of the map yet, but yeah... I don't know why they didn't include a map.
I'll most likely buy their next game. So looking forward to it. Did anyone ever figure out what the silhouette in the last area was about?

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
I was a bit confused where you meant, but it can only be one place!
Neat, now i know that...but there should be something to introduce you to the concept of switches before they expect you to recognize one. i just thought those were more pickups because ALL enemies either moved or shot at me before that point, and pickups did neither...so it made sense to me that they were pickups, im still done with this game, but its good to know, in the event i pick it back up later, thank you.

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
Check it out later! Apparently the dev is still working on it.

Coming soon:
. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁.
"Hello, I'm Enrofu. This time, I would like to report on the progress of the map function scheduled to be implemented in the next update of [Metamomenta], ver1.2.0!"
. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁.
"Functions include: ・ Mini map (can be displayed / hidden) - Movement, zoom - Switching the display area of the map - Display of marks such as player and boss positions"
•.°⋆˙ ✮ ˙⋆°.•
"In addition to the addition of the map function, there are still a few other bug fixes, so I would like to finish it next week on 4/15~19 and release it around Saturday 20th and 21st! Please wait a little longer..."

Do your best Enrofu!

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes