• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EvnLeFx

May 16, 2020
Probably within that big OWL folder of his that has multiple Jan-Sept folders, maybe spanning multiple years? i'm not diligent enough to cross reference his pics releases and PSDs to confirm that though.
Its sadly not in there :( I messaged metalowl directly about it and they said those files got lost or corrupted or something along the lines of that so they aren't in the main folder anymore :/ I was hoping someone was able to save them before and would be willing to share them again!

Fuityman

May 16, 2020
Its sadly not in there :( I messaged metalowl directly about it and they said those files got lost or corrupted or something along the lines of that so they aren't in the main folder anymore :/ I was hoping someone was able to save them before and would be willing to share them again!
Hopefully someone comes along with those few months missing then. I never even realized I was missing a few months.