Others Completed Metal & Lace: The Battle of the Robo Babes [Final] [Forest]

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
4890_5e186c7419b34.jpg

Overview:
Since its release, it's been a focus of praise and disgust. Nearly banned in Canada and target of hate mail, it's ruffled quite a few feathers. Why? We have no idea. All we know is it's a great fighting game! And a top seller in a major retail chain store. Here's the lowdown. You're a young and restless soul in a politically correct society. The only place where you can bash a few heads without being scorned is MeCha Island. It's a magnet for gamblers, drinkers, gorgeous women and most importantly, fighters. But this ain't no barbaric glorified bar brawl; there are rules. First and foremost, you MUST buy special Robo Armor in order to compete. Besides, you'd be turned into road kill if you weren't adequately protected. Purchasing power-ups and other goodies also comes in handy when battling the Robo Babes, the resident fighters of MeCha. Defeat them and go on to challenge the Ultimate Champions. Are you good enough to beat them? Find out and see.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-20
Release Date: 1993
Original Title: Ningyō Tsukai
Developer: Forest
Publisher: Megatech Software
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOS emulator is required to run this game. Pls refer to installation for more info.
DOWNLOAD
DOS: - - -

Extras: MANUAL

metal-lace-the-battle-of-the-robo-babes_2.png metal-lace-the-battle-of-the-robo-babes_1.png 4890_52a454966cf8f.png 4890_52a45522a078c.png 4890_52a45513bae59.png 2032336-metal-lace-the-battle-of-the-robo-babes-dos-a-rare-victory.png 2033895-metal-lace-the-battle-of-the-robo-babes-dos-the-beginning-locati.png metal-lace-the-battle-of-the-robo-babes_6.png 10303338-metal-lace-the-battle-of-the-robo-babes-dos-choose-who-to-fight.png

Last edited:

EvylEve

Apr 5, 2021
Today looks like throwback thursday :D after Knighs Of Xentar, here's another pearl from when I was young...

Jan 12, 2018
I am a Lurker on here and NEVER leave comments, mostly because I don't normally have anything worthwhile to add.

However, I am obligated to respond to this upload. I was an owner of the original MegaTech game on 3.5 in floppy (including the patch). Honestly, this was my favorite of their titles and kept the disks for pure nostalgia.

THANK YOU for uploading this classic game. I can't wait to see if my fond memories live up to the replay.

Side note: They did release a collection of these old titles on CD after MegaTech closed down. It was basically just a bootleg/pirated copy of each game transferred to CD.

Daggerspoon

Apr 17, 2018
I am trying to remember but is this the game that had that dial you had to use to make sure it wasnt a pirated copy?

Edit: Just looked at the manual and yep this is it. Even had the snarky little talking point in there that I thought was kinda funny.