RPGM - Completed - Mesugaki, It’s Time for Hypnosis [v1.00] [Hourglass & Pencil]

1. 2.00 star(s)

maquim01

Do you have a free hour? Then maybe there's a game you can play. Well, I don't know if you could call it a game... But if you enjoy a simple repetition then maybe you'll have fun... The game is basically, you play with Yuki (hypnosis), then steal money around the city and finish by going to bed and then repeating everything again... The good thing about the game is that there are good interactions with Yuki and that's the best part of it... The game also has an attempt at a simulator, but that's pretty much it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Ehh well... gamepley does not exist at all...
    You just have simple loop:
    1) Go play with Yuki ( Simple and badly made "animation" )
    2) Go Your home and steal money on the way to ur home
    3) Sleep in ur bed
    4) Repeat
    While You are at point 2 of the great loop You can also find some accessories like nipple piercing in chest next to Your bed or Fox Mask in building on the left...

Basicly gameplay is trash...
    At least together with game You download Save where everything is already unlocked so u dont have to play this crap... after loading save go to left border of the map, then bottom border of the map and on the right You will have door to Your room where You can sleep.

After sleep You will be insta teleported to Yuki room where u can rape her after hypnosis...

I only give +1 star because Yuki looks not so bad and pictures are not encoded so I dont have to waste 5 minutes to decode them... there is few static pictures You can look at but nothing really special...

Why so many unlockable animations are just to punch or slap Yuki?
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ShiningWhiskey

Better off getting a full save if you want. While it can be finished in 30 mins or so, it's still a mindless grind of get scene, get money, go home rinse and repeat.

While the art is decent imo and touch mode is voiced, there's only a handful of CG. Not really worth your time tbh.

As for the MTL, yeah it's your usual illiteracy.