RPGM Complete MercenaryNTR [Mijiishi]

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
any better sex state page translation
Not that I know of.

Aren't you supposed to be able to get more skill slots as you change equipment?
I've gotten to the mountain boss stage and so far only one slot has been available.
Or did the mtl break that perchance?

Also got to say I liked Amour magic academy better.
While you do get the option to be the main girls first experience in this one, unless I read something wrong. (very much like having that option).
But having the MC being unable to join the "away squad" for normal missions felt like a bad decision (I do get ntr tends to focus on a the MC's helplessness a lot) and a missed opportunity to have charcters at home get up to some shenanigans.
Come to think of it I seem to recall that being mentioned but I never saw it in game, it is entirely possible the mtl broke it but idk how.

The Male Protagonist can be Kuno's first time. There are some scenes where the Male Protagonist is away and the characters back home are doing stuff, but that is only during a main quest unfortunately. Seems like it would have been a good and easy way to add more content but oh well.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
From the authors blog it seems the 1.20 version (3/18) added some Sana content (blond twin tail if I'm not mistaken).
And after seeing that some new missions will be unlocked
Author also complains that they made the game complicated to edit or add new content to

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks for the new upload, here is the updated MTL patch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additionally I believe I have fixed the issue where better equipment would not give you additional orb slots. I will also attach a save file (save 83) which should be just before the start of any of this content.

Please let me know if I missed any content or if the MTL broke something.

salking

Mar 24, 2018

Additionally I believe I have fixed the issue where better equipment would not give you additional orb slots. I will also attach a save file (save 83) which should be just before the start of any of this content.

Thanks mordith135.
Seems that the only major things that are not translated now are the ero status page and synopsis

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks mordith135.
Seems that the only major things that are not translated now are the ero status page and synopsis
If by synopsis you mean the game description then you can find a proper english version on the page.

As for the ero status unfortunately I think the only way to do that properly is through the RPGM development tool which I don't own, a few months ago myself and a few others tried to figure out how to do it outside of that but the only other way we could find was through notepad and required a lot of time to find and configure the text properly, I also didn't fully understand it honestly lol. The tldr is that I don't have an easy way to translate the ero status page, its a shame since I enjoy that stuff in these types of games.

Reactions: rokrad

salking

Mar 24, 2018
by synopsis I mean the option in the menu that I think would be a summary of the story so far.

As of now it is empty. But for some reason I think they instead appear if you try to use items during combat

And yes I'm sure this is an MTL issue

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
by synopsis I mean the option in the menu that I think would be a summary of the story so far.

As of now it is empty. But for some reason I think they instead appear if you try to use items during combat

And yes I'm sure this is an MTL issue
I see, honestly I don't recall ever seeing anything like that in the files during translation but if you have any idea where that text may be in the game files or what kind of coding I may have messed up with the mtl please let me know and I will try to fix it. I translated everything I could find and did my best to fix any coding errors caused by the mtl but it is certainly possible I missed stuff.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Sana & Thalia events are fantastic i hope we see more CHAD mc stuff (y). sidegirls needs more content, i hope the author will forget Kuno once and for all, too much Kuno content already like 95% of the gallery :KEK:. Update was short but in a good way (y).

salking

Mar 24, 2018
I see, honestly I don't recall ever seeing anything like that in the files during translation but if you have any idea where that text may be in the game files or what kind of coding I may have messed up with the mtl please let me know and I will try to fix it. I translated everything I could find and did my best to fix any coding errors caused by the mtl but it is certainly possible I missed stuff.
The most I can do myself is try and search for the right file with notepad++ and some keywords, don't really know any coding.
Nor do i have a way to reliably edit the files.
But this あらすじ or synopsis seems to be in www/js/plugins.js at least that the only place i found it
As for the ero stats, they seem to be contained in the common events but I wonder if it's possible to see if the incubus book item or the map events on each character can lead to the thing...

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
The most I can do myself is try and search for the right file with notepad++ and some keywords, don't really know any coding.
Nor do i have a way to reliably edit the files.
But this あらすじ or synopsis seems to be in www/js/plugins.js at least that the only place i found it
As for the ero stats, they seem to be contained in the common events but I wonder if it's possible to see if the incubus book item or the map events on each character can lead to the thing...
Well I will look into it some and see what I can find, but if it is located in the .js files I don't think I will be able to do much, last time I tried MTLing those for this game it just broke everything else.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Any Chance the Sexual Information gonna get Translated or that is still complicated?
Also no Skip Read Button?
Shift and PgDn is not it.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Does Sana "finish" her training and come back or do you have to take her from the old guy in the mansion training her?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i play this. here the list

1) on mission mc can't join only story mission only
2) on mission which npc that can go. they won't start until you rest or events or wait for the next day
3) to start the story mission. you need to do lot of mission and after that mission you get frame or something like that. collect enough to able to do story mission
4) the dialogue is too long
5) not surprise the more you continue the story the ntr you get
6) this game has pregnancy
7) so i download other people save data because i want to get to ntr just like others. but it take so long to for them to have sex. i wait day and night and none thing and i wait the next day. i got very annoying so i delete the game
8) just edit your characters status so you can get to ntr fast if you want to do it on your own.
9) mc can have sex

GrandWarwick

Jan 11, 2018

I've selected Cuckold for regular dialogue at least 10 times day and night but I still don't see the scene where Sana comes into the MC's room. Are you playing on the version of the game that was shared? Cuz playing that, I don't see 'Good Friends' as an ending option at the receptionist even greyed out

Edit: nvm, i see that the MTL-patch and save on the front page weren't updated with the correct ones

Dec 26, 2019
Any Chance the Sexual Information gonna get Translated or that is still complicated?
Also no Skip Read Button?
Shift and PgDn is not it.
As someone who was working on the H-stats translation project (You can see this if you go several pages back) The main reason I dropped it was not because it was too complicated (unless your not a JS programmer of cause) since RPGMV is just a javascript engine. I was informed of the line numbers where the text is located, the issue is locating the exact text to translate. Due the code being messy (could be Mijiishi himself or the way the RPGMV self scripting works, or both) and the lack of any in-code documentation. This is usually done in form of comments in the code itself, added to the list of problems. The last thing was that the fact that actual code which should not be altered/ translated is located in this part of the code and it was trial and error if I translated the text I was looking for or broke the game. In theory the RPGMV IDE itself should incorporate features in it's code view or debugger that should help with this, I myself do not have the IDE, I was looking at the code in Notepad++. To resolve problems caused by T++ I had to revert some parts back to the original JP version since it converted all the characters in the script files to unicode.

To summarise: it just takes too long (without the proper tools) and since the H-stats are only really for display purposes, I did not think that it was worth continuing. (There is a reason why this game unlike his previous games does not have H-scenes based on actual stats like lewdness or favorability)

Author also complains that they made the game complicated to edit or add new content to
Not surprising, basically the same conclusions I reached after going through the codebase all those months ago. Even if someone sent what I wrote in #88, most of the gameplay systems need a complete rework. The code needs to be clean. Clean code is much easier to maintain and build upon yourself as well as for others if you have someone else work on your code.

At the end of the day the code being a mess is a fitting tribute that sums up the entire game really. What I wrote in my feedback post was probably the closest thing the game has to a design plan. This game had the potential to be a turbo-charged Luxoria, the final product is a million miles away and Mijiishi is not going get close to it. Even if a modder tries to salvage this ship wreck, if they want to make something from this, they have a Titanic job on their hands. I have other ideas in terms of what I would add and change that weren't thought of when I wrote my original feedback post.

I hope that this provides details on why I dropped this project since this is of course something I can only really answer myself.

Last edited: