• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete MercenaryNTR [Mijiishi]

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Just in case you guys haven't seen it yet here is the new thread for this game.

It looks like someone is having a go at giving it a proper translation, or at least doing a better job on the things like the ero stats pages that I wasn't able to do.

Reactions: MangaKing

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
This game is just a hard NTR linear VN, this is the only type of H-game I do not play. I have played plenty of soft NTR and brothel/ pub management games. If this game was being sold as a hard NTR linear VN, I never would've played this game in the first place, this game is being branded as a management game with RPG adventure. Is it wrong to expect a management game to let you make executive, critical choices?
glad i found this old comment, could you tell me a few of the brother/management games you mentioned if you still remember?

Dec 26, 2019
glad i found this old comment, could you tell me a few of the brother/management games you mentioned if you still remember?
Sorry for the late reply.

The only ones that really come to mind is this one and these games are not on this forum, you can get them elsewhere though.

Here is a DLSite Search link for " " and for " " DLSites' searching and filtering tools are extensive. To translate any games that you get you can use the following tools:

You can translate the game descriptions by copying and pasting them in to

Always try a game before you buy it or you can find some of them at Or you can make requests both on F95 or on HS. HS is my go to source for clean JP games, just make sure to use the Mexa downloads. I have been using the setup of search for what I want using DLSite, get the game via HS and translate the game myself, for a few years.

Last edited:

DerPolygonianer

Jul 7, 2018
Man, this game has a lot of good design ideas that are sadly wasted on its mediocre content. The job system wherein you send out multiple characters to complete a request is a particularly brilliant way of integrating NTR into a RPG but is largely under-cooked and poorly utilized.

Then you have the brown haired character, Rodrigo, who completely ruins the game. Up until his introduction you have a lot of leeway on how things play out and what the characters do... but then he's introduced and the game nearly becomes a kinetic novel for two hours as you're railroaded into his incredibly repetitive content. Making it worse is that he's the most generic, boring, stock NTR character: Chad McThundercock who has no personality beyond having a big dick that allows him to fuck the girls into submission.
The worst thing in my Opinion is that we later learn that the MC has some sort of magic cock that changes size depening on what the woman needs/wants. How the Fuck does the Heroine fall for the Guy with the "bigger" dick when her fiance has a magically enlarging dick? In one of the Endings we actually see him taking her back from one of the other guys by virtue of just that feature. Such a Facepalm moment.