3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
BRdsky will you consider being a bit less aggressive with your webp compression settings? some images' quality would benefit greatly from a higher bitrate. cheers

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
BRdsky will you consider being a bit less aggressive with your webp compression settings? some images' quality would benefit greatly from a higher bitrate. cheers
What kind of images are you talking about exactly? Sprites, loading screens, bg or main images?

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
some of all of them.
particularly bg images where there are outside buildings
sprites and main images can be really bad around the head/hair and clothes details.
pretty much any part of an image where a smooth~ish surface meets a strong contrasting line will get mangled by webp at too low bitrate

i didn't go through all of the webm animations, but those i checked were looking surprisingly good (especially compared to other similar games here). keep what you're doing when making them, imo.

btw i'd suggest making images you have fewer of and will reuse a lot lossless webp, as that's the best bang for buck you will get out of spending extra bits on something. like the sprites and loading images, maybe some of the bg image too.
if you use google's reference webp encoder "cwebp" then i recommend settings cwebp -z 9 -alpha_filter best for those.

Last edited:
Reactions: BRdsky

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
yamipleb, thank you very much for your reply. I will change the format of sprites, loading screens and bg in the next version.

The main images will stay in the same format otherwise the game at 0.1ver will weigh more than 1gb, but maybe I can change the sharpness of the webp format, I'll see.

Everything looks perfect on my 15" laptop, so thanks for the help, will know :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Outta and yamipleb

ryyty

Mar 18, 2020
I can't anything what wrritten on the screen well maybe I can read it I am too close to a screen don't play this game otherwise you will be blind

• Haha
Reactions: Outta

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
I can't anything what wrritten on the screen well maybe I can read it I am too close to a screen don't play this game otherwise you will be blind
It's strange, it shouldn't be like that. Is it android or what?

Last edited:

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I suggest speeding up the "Title Cards" they feel like slow old school loading screens. Maybe set them to progress on click.

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
Fixed:

I'll fix the rest of the links a little later. Thanks for letting me know about the problem :)

I suggest speeding up the "Title Cards" they feel like slow old school loading screens. Maybe set them to progress on click.
I'll probably do that with the next version, thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: Outta

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Do you have a Discord for this game? It'd be a good thing for keeping up with your community and chatting to them regularly. Which will eventually spread out to other people and benefit you more.

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
Do you have a Discord for this game? It'd be a good thing for keeping up with your community and chatting to them regularly. Which will eventually spread out to other people and benefit you more.
Most likely it is my mistake to think that the discord will not be needed now...so after I finish the 0.2 update, I will create a discord channel with different sections, roles, etc :)

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Most likely it is my mistake to think that the discord will not be needed now...so after I finish the 0.2 update, I will create a discord channel with different sections, roles, etc :)
If you like, I can create a quick one for you right now. And we can work on what Roles you'd like etc. I've made servers before.

Zeromk9

Jul 6, 2017
Just please add black text because White text over White background litterally burn my eyes. Still good game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's good that it doesn't have NTR (netorare) tag in this game, however I'm a fan of another type of NTR (netori),not like that matter,just saying it,as far as I see...the game looks certainly cool, especially the banner,hope this game will be bigger and bigger
NTR is only short for Netorare. Netori is off being its own thing and has no official abbreviation. (although I have seen it as NTRi once).

If you see a game that only has Netori with NTR tag, report it and say so. On f95 they use the cheating tag for games with netori (and reverse-NTR), although... it should have its own tbh :S

Reactions: leloil

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
I want to enjoy the story too bit theres something stopping me...
Use these links:

Last edited:

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
NTR is only short for Netorare. Netori is off being its own thing and has no official abbreviation. (although I have seen it as NTRi once).

If you see a game that only has Netori with NTR tag, report it and say so. On f95 they use the cheating tag for games with netori (and reverse-NTR), although... it should have its own tbh :S
I get it, don't worry I'll report it to the "police" (cultured xD)

Reactions: bobdillan
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes