hgi4545

Jan 6, 2020
Where is Claria, I am stuck in Newfound Love quest and I can't find her. Searched everywhere in the Rusted Platforms

Pop1984

Oct 30, 2017
Negativity grind is retarded. Especially when you trigger an event and game post-factum notifes you that it costed 100 negativity. I doubt dev play-tested it.
It is so that you continue playing the game, and in a few minutes you recover everything.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Bug bug: when going to the waste depot (up the bridge and then left) you find the second gremlin!!!!!!!!!! Did not know where was the first and then you are in a situation where you are blocked with a goblin and milking stuff but no way out because you can't fight the monsters. Also can't find back the slime.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
this quests goes not ist broken

View attachment 3322491

the trigger points don't work.

As soon as you reset it there are still some down there. And now it's no longer possible
i have it fixed with mtool
my andere question is.
Side Quest: "Wet Rummors"
Quest Giver: Pvt. Alline (The blonde trooper outside of the Safe)
Speak with pvt. Alline and obtain and deliver to her all 3 holo-posters "Levanna", "Naora"
and "Beve". You can find them at any time in the game if you already unlock their locations.
Obtaining all three will save you time. Levana poster is in Filtration Sector south, Naora is
in the Big Halls Southwest and Beve is in the Worker Quarters, but to reach it you must
find the right light spot in the Boilery Chambers.
NOTICE: When you obtain the holo-posters you can open/interract in the menu and see the
beauties on them.

in the Big Hall 1-2 i found nothing
View attachment 3322736

according to the quest description you? because there is nothing there

i give up a wiat of better version
Poster in big hall not reachable because "i have cheked that".

Last edited:

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
No, I cannot interact with only 3 pillars, those with the number 1, 2 and the one with the x, it no longer allows me to interact with the others
Have the same problem and even no handles on two lower sferes. Going on the cabine right under has no effect. Only some idiot dialog. Once you have missed it, no way to reset and finish the queest. This is a one more big mistake in this game, but nobody cares.

Took an old save, did the correct moves , got a queest solved message, but it don't appear in the queest journal

Last edited:

mmm000

Jan 24, 2019
anyone got the food from worker quarters?
bugged for me

also after stealing stuff the safe becomes so laggy

Last edited:

ChickenKhan

Aug 1, 2021
Is the strong food quest bugged? I see arrows pointing to 2 containers, ive already looted both earlier but didnt get teh food. Cant loot them again

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Is the strong food quest bugged? I see arrows pointing to 2 containers, ive already looted both earlier but didnt get teh food. Cant loot them again
The same here. Also problems with quuests. Found two gremlins - no mention in the queest result.

At the end it becomes slow and boring - looking for a foto and not able to reach or some food and not able to reach because "it's empty yet". And who is balt fox?

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Start a new game. I did just that and finished all of the quests. I had to use the RPG save editor to add one Strong Food. Other then that no bugs whatsoever.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Start a new game. I did just that and finished all of the quests. I had to use the RPG save editor to add one Strong Food. Other then that no bugs whatsoever.
Did the same but forgot not to open the chest near leny before the strong food queest. Now i can't reach the strong food there. really idiot that you have to forsee this kind of things. Also strong food in east deep corridor but once again = not reachable

You should play the whole stuff and than restart whith not opening any chest or cabinet because the maker of this "game" dit not preview that kind of problems

Last edited:

futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
is there some way to speed up the game? i am trying to do it all over again due to the bugs that are happening if you use older save files and its pretty frustrating to play it again without strong weapons to kill the enemies faster. Is there some kind of way to make it x5 x10 for example?

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
is there some way to speed up the game? i am trying to do it all over again due to the bugs that are happening if you use older save files and its pretty frustrating to play it again without strong weapons to kill the enemies faster. Is there some kind of way to make it x5 x10 for example?
Bruh, just use the rpg save editor. Add yourself the best gear. Level up a few times. Done. You should be one tapping every enemy.
Replaying everything with the new content is a 8 hours max job.
Even better wait for the next update in 20~30 days. The dev hasn't implemented half of the scenes he already made...
The Pit will be in the next release.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Questionmaker which quest are u trying to complete? i don't remember any characters with that name
It is no queest. Go down in the command centre and you go in the room and see Crp Douglan. He says "Hi veil. Did you talk bald fox yet?

The queest I want to finish is about the strong food but , as written before, no way to take them because i openend the chest before and now " it's empty" or "I have cheked that".

futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
Bruh, just use the rpg save editor. Add yourself the best gear. Level up a few times. Done. You should be one tapping every enemy.
Replaying everything with the new content is a 8 hours max job.
Even better wait for the next update in 20~30 days. The dev hasn't implemented half of the scenes he already made...
The Pit will be in the next release.
What is actually rpg save editor and how do u use it? It sounds pretty handy tool to play those kind of games.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes