4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I really loved this Guy's work, so many very good parodies, both songs and videoclips :) Not to mention UHF :) I watched it 5 times and still want another session :D

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Salut je voudrais savoir comment mettre le jeu en français, j'ai entendu parler de ce jeu vraiment je l'adore mais le seul problème qu'il y a c'est que je ne comprends rien du tout en anglais je voudrais savoir comment le mettre en français pourriez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît.
Am I missing something? Do they charge money for using Google Translate now?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Salut je voudrais savoir comment mettre le jeu en français, j'ai entendu parler de ce jeu vraiment je l'adore mais le seul problème qu'il y a c'est que je ne comprends rien du tout en anglais je voudrais savoir comment le mettre en français pourriez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît.
sorry but english only forum unless provides translation too. if you are looking for french translation of this game then there is none but you can request it by clicking mods--->translation mods on main page.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
OK, i did it both. Good and best ending. The truth is i do not know which i like better. Each of it is very good for it's own way. Canonical is best ending, but good i also like :) Now a little braeak from MrDots and then Sunshine Love ;)
And of course, the same when i finished Dating my Daughter, i'm very sad. Sad because another great story comes to the end. I feel the same when i fnish some good book. I really hope that Sunshine Love will be another good creation form MrDots :)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK, i did it both. Good and best ending. The truth is i do not know which i like better. Each of it is very good for it's own way. Canonical is best ending, but good i also like :) Now a little braeak from MrDots and then Sunshine Love ;)
And of course, the same when i finished Dating my Daughter, i'm very sad. Sad because another great story comes to the end. I feel the same when i fnish some good book. I really hope that Sunshine Love will be another good creation form MrDots :)
both endings have pluses and minuses.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
But I must admit one thing to MrDots, from my point of view they write really interesting plots for their games. It's obvious that there will be a lot of simplifications and sometimes they are more or less far-fetched, but there is something about them that makes you sit and click and click and click and wait for what will happen next :) Not counting my beloved Mia from Inceton Games, whom I love endlessly :p, Double Homework from Love-Joint was equally addictive :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not always, It's true that Inceton Games abandoned this game, but in Limits of Sky they said from the very beginning that the main character dies at the end...
INCETON??? WHAT THE FUCK HE HAS TO DO WITH MELODY?!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was talking generally about games that have an interesting, engaging plot ;)
well mia reached it's natural end and so did this and what happened to melody if chose b or c or ........ was pretty much left mystery, either she did get her big break or remained club singer or something else.

ItsEshi22

Jul 27, 2022
This is more hypothetical, but how deep in the game do you need to drop off the other paths to get the perfect end? Or is it better to just do a melody only playthrough to see that and do an everyone playthrough to get the good end

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes