4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

kpcTT

Nov 30, 2017
Melody V0.0.6 Countdown Clock

Hi guys!
Here you can find the countdown clock for the approximate time “Melody v0.0.6” will be available for you to download and play:

• The base update will be available to $5 patrons.
  • The Lewd Gallery will be available to $10 patrons.
  • The walkthrough will be available to $15 patrons.
  • The extra pack will be available to $20 patrons.
Thanks for your support,

MrDots.

There it is
thank you!

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
This sure is going to be gotdamnmotherfuckingsonofabitchgotfuckingdamnassholefuckingmothergotdamnfuck so awsome.:extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

Or you could just say its going to be great that depends on how much oxygen you want to inhale at the precise moment.:)

Reactions: Welldough

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
View attachment 168777
Holy fuck :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:!! Four Elements Trainer update just got released, My Sweet Neighbors update just got released as well and Melody update will be also be released today :cool::cool::cool:.. what a fucking day, can this weekend get any better? YES, IT CAN... EL CLASICO TOMORROW, BITCHES :FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea:!! And, then you remember that you got 2 exams, 1 book (110 pages) to read for monday :pokerFace::pokerFace::pokerFace:...
Lmao saw you posted this exact same post on msn thread but I approve :angel:;)

wtf11337

Mar 6, 2017
Anyone willing to share save from 0.05 version? I had to reinstall my system so I lost saves. I'm looking for one with Melody/Isabella route, or only Melody if choosing Isabella conflicts with Melody :) Thanks

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Are you sure that we will get to play it in those 38 min that are left or the patrons first and maybe tomorrow the rest of us?

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone willing to share save from 0.05 version? I had to reinstall my system so I lost saves. I'm looking for one with Melody/Isabella route, or only Melody if choosing Isabella conflicts with Melody :) Thanks

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
:eazyHype:Like DX saids - "Are you Readyyy"... 10 min for one of the coolest games now!:eazyHype:

saravanan

Jun 19, 2017
View attachment 168777
Holy fuck :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:!! Four Elements Trainer update just got released, My Sweet Neighbors update just got released as well and Melody update will be also be released today :cool::cool::cool:.. what a fucking day, can this weekend get any better? YES, IT CAN... EL CLASICO TOMORROW, BITCHES :FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea:!! And, then you remember that you got 2 exams, 1 book (110 pages) to read for monday :pokerFace::pokerFace::pokerFace:...
what is "EL CLASICO" i can't find it in the search

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes